Bar + Bistro @ The Arts Factory
Bar + Bistro is located in the Arts Factory, in the heart of the 18b Las Vegas Arts District. An eclectic Latin fusion menu reflects influences from Spain, Italy and France, following the shores of Morocco, Egypt, Israel and Lebanon. Every dish, every sauce, every meal, is homemade and meticulously prepared with the freshest of ingredients. Patrons can enjoy food, wine and art in the surroundings. Events feature firespinning, Lechón (suckling pig) roasts, vintage bike nights, bluegrass music at the Hangover Brunch and Painter/ & Poet Jam Saturdays.
The Hangover Brunch was listed in the Las Vegas Weekly as one of the best brunches in Vegas. The Hangover Brunch is from 11 a.m. to 3 p.m. Saturday and from 11 a.m. to 8 p.m. Sunday, featuring a bluegrass band from noon to 3 p.m.
The Bistro offers lunch Monday through Friday from 11 a.m. to 3 p.m., dinner Monday through Thursday from 5 p.m. to 10 p.m., and dinner on Friday and Saturday from 5 p.m. to midnight.
Bar hours are 4 p.m. to midnight Monday, 11 a.m. to midnight Tuesday through Thursday, 11 a.m. to 2 a.m. Friday and Saturday and 11 a.m. to 10 p.m. Sunday.
- Cuisine: Breakfast, Mediterranean, Spanish, Tapas
- Price range: $$
- Attire: Casual
- Credit cards accepted: Yes
- Kids menu: No
- Gaming: No
- Waiter service: Yes
- Serves alcohol: Yes
- Drive thru: No
- Reservations accepted: Yes
- Delivery: No
- Out of the Desert Bluegrass Band
- Every Sunday
- Decker-Boyd connections highlight UNLV’s Spring Showcase
- Sale of Stirling Club in limbo three years after posh property closed
- How much savings do you need to retire?
- Woman arrested on suspicion of embezzling $850,000 from Tahoe business
- Record 4-minute mile is within reach for Centennial High runner