Barcelona Tapas & Bar
Barcelona Tapas and Bar serves a variety of hot and cold tapas, seafood and other entrees, as well as homemade sangria and mojitos.
Edgar Montesdeoca, a Spanish descendant and owner and executive chef of the restaurant, says a chef needs to have passion for cooking. "You have to have the patience for it, or don't do it." His passion has paid off — his restaurant has become a locals favorite, and has won the Las Vegas Review-Journal's Best of Las Vegas rating for 2011 and 2012.
- Cuisine: Spanish, Tapas
- Price range: $$
- Attire: Casual
- Credit cards accepted: Yes
- Kids menu: No
- Gaming: No
- Waiter service: Yes
- Serves alcohol: Yes
- Drive thru: No
- Reservations accepted: Yes
- Delivery: No
- Happy Hour at Barcelona Tapas
- Every Monday, Tuesday, Wednesday, Thursday, Friday
- Bitcoin bust: Poker site prompts raid, investigation by Nevada gaming authorities
- Vexing question: When is a casino a big casino?
- Jon Taffer of ‘Bar Rescue’: I see owner confidence, growth, new concepts, investments
- Artist Izaac Zevalking: ‘My designs can have five different meanings’
- Photos: Rascal Flatts bring their ‘Vegas Riot!’ to the Joint at Hard Rock Hotel