Barcelona Tapas & Bar
Barcelona Tapas and Bar serves a variety of hot and cold tapas, seafood and other entrees, as well as homemade sangria and mojitos.
Edgar Montesdeoca, a Spanish descendant and owner and executive chef of the restaurant, says a chef needs to have passion for cooking. "You have to have the patience for it, or don't do it." His passion has paid off — his restaurant has become a locals favorite, and has won the Las Vegas Review-Journal's Best of Las Vegas rating for 2011 and 2012.
- Cuisine: Spanish, Tapas
- Price range: $$
- Attire: Casual
- Credit cards accepted: Yes
- Kids menu: No
- Gaming: No
- Waiter service: Yes
- Serves alcohol: Yes
- Drive thru: No
- Reservations accepted: Yes
- Delivery: No
- Happy Hour at Barcelona Tapas
- Every Monday, Tuesday, Wednesday, Thursday, Friday
- Twitter users defend ‘War Machine’ against assault charges
- Golden Gate President Mark Brandenburg: Which hotel is the greatest L.V. survivor?
- NHL says no credibility to report of Las Vegas expansion team
- Baltimore’s first casino highlights gaming trend toward urban areas
- Toddler pulled from backyard pool dies at hospital