Barley's Casino & Brewing Co.
Barley's has 199 slots and video poker, a sports book and a 24/7 brew pub.
The Las Vegas Weekly's Mark Adams recommends having the signature brew, Red Rock Oktoberfest Lager, to wash down a slice of wood-fired pizza.
The Brickhaus Pizza Kitchen offers wood-fired pizzas and is open Sunday through Thursday 11 a.m. to 9 p.m. and Fridays and Saturdays from 11 a.m. to 10 p.m.
The Brewer's Cafe offers breakfast lunch and dinner from 8 a.m. to 9 p.m. Monday through Thursday, from 8 a.m. to 10 p.m. Friday, from 7 a.m. to 10 p.m. Saturday and from 7 a.m. to 9 p.m. Sunday.
- Cuisine: American
- Price range: $$
- Attire: Casual
- Credit cards accepted: Yes
- Kids menu: No
- Gaming: Yes
- Waiter service: Yes
- Serves alcohol: Yes
- Drive thru: No
- Reservations accepted: Yes
- Delivery: No
Open 24 hours
- YouTube darling Jenna Marbles opens Season 4 of Ghostbar Dayclub
- Complaint brought against NBA’s Blake Griffin over alleged incident at Tao
- Las Vegas-based casino owner Full House Resorts looks for buyer
- Allegiant Travel earnings down 17 percent for 3rd quarter
- Will it be Jennifer Lopez vs. Britney Spears on the Strip?