Barley's Casino & Brewing Co.
Barley's has 199 slots and video poker, a sports book and a 24/7 brew pub.
The Las Vegas Weekly's Mark Adams recommends having the signature brew, Red Rock Oktoberfest Lager, to wash down a slice of wood-fired pizza.
The Brickhaus Pizza Kitchen offers wood-fired pizzas and is open Sunday through Thursday 11 a.m. to 9 p.m. and Fridays and Saturdays from 11 a.m. to 10 p.m.
The Brewer's Cafe offers breakfast lunch and dinner from 8 a.m. to 9 p.m. Monday through Thursday, from 8 a.m. to 10 p.m. Friday, from 7 a.m. to 10 p.m. Saturday and from 7 a.m. to 9 p.m. Sunday.
- Cuisine: American
- Price range: $$
- Attire: Casual
- Credit cards accepted: Yes
- Kids menu: No
- Gaming: Yes
- Waiter service: Yes
- Serves alcohol: Yes
- Drive thru: No
- Reservations accepted: Yes
- Delivery: No
Open 24 hours
- Development of skill-based games has casinos altering their strategies
- Artisan hosts 2015 AVN Halloween Porn Star Party on Oct. 30-31
- Rob Lowe and wife Sheryl Berkoff attend Celine Dion’s show
- Q+A: Celebrated Italian restaurant Carbone is ready for Las Vegas
- Photos: Wine gets Amplified with help from Panic! at the Disco, 50 Cent