Beach Club at Hard Rock
- Fax: 702-693-5557
The lush landscapes, signature thatch-roof cabanas and an abundance of water transcend Vegas. The Hard Rock Hotel & Casino Beach Club is an oasis in the desert, selected by the Travel Channel as one of the top 10 pools in the world. The pool’s water meanders almost a mile while lapping up to real sand beaches. Sprinkle in a dash of swim up blackjack, and garnish with a water slide through generously landscaped rocks and palms.
- Handicap accessible: (ADA-compliant)
- 21+: Unknown
- After hours: No
- Live music: Unknown
- Private rooms: Unknown
- Private events: Unknown
- Reservations: Unknown
- Bottle service: Unknown
- Cover charge: Yes
- Cover charge specials: Locals free on weekdays.
- Locals free: Yes
- Locals' night: No
- VIP Area: Varies
- Payment options:
- No credit cards accepted
- No checks accepted
- Jesse Waits confirms move to Alon opening on the Strip in 2018
- Tips for employers who want to test for drugs
- Paul Monahan of Sailor Jerry Spiced Rum: Local watering holes offer true immersion of culture
- Jim Rees on Hash House a Go Go: What is it — a Las Vegas strip joint or newest dispensary?
- Icon of Old Vegas will live on