Big Dog's Cafe and Casino
Traditional favorites and items like salads, pasta, Wisconsin bratwurst, walleye and steaks. More than 20 beers and Big Dog's Brews on tap.
The Las Vegas Weekly's Mark Adams says the brewer's pick is the Red Hydrant Ale, experienced with an order of cheese curds.
- Cuisine: American
- Price range: $
- Attire: Casual
- Credit cards accepted: Yes
- Kids menu: No
- Gaming: No
- Waiter service: Yes
- Serves alcohol: Yes
- Drive thru: No
- Reservations accepted: Yes
- Delivery: No
Open 24 hours
- White Castle makes Las Vegas debut; restaurants open at Lou Ruvo Center, Linq, Aria
- Super Bowl ring is the ultimate pawnshop treasure
- Could Las Vegas be the next Silicon Valley?
- Photos: Maksim Chmerkovskiy choreographs new scene in ‘Le Reve’
- Golden Gaming getting casino in merger with Minnesota company