Big Dog's Cafe and Casino
Traditional favorites and items like salads, pasta, Wisconsin bratwurst, walleye and steaks. More than 20 beers and Big Dog's Brews on tap.
The Las Vegas Weekly's Mark Adams says the brewer's pick is the Red Hydrant Ale, experienced with an order of cheese curds.
- Cuisine: American
- Price range: $
- Attire: Casual
- Credit cards accepted: Yes
- Kids menu: No
- Gaming: No
- Waiter service: Yes
- Serves alcohol: Yes
- Drive thru: No
- Reservations accepted: Yes
- Delivery: No
Open 24 hours
- Cormier has business before Jones rematch despite callout
- Expectations, payoff high at new charter school
- Editorial: Las Vegas as a moviemaking town: Lights! Camera! Tax credits!
- Guest column: Marijuana law creates hazy situation for employers
- ‘Vegas Modern’ developer talks architectural innovation, green building technology