Big Dog's Draft House
Big Dog's Draft House is also known to be a popular spot for "Cheeseheads." When the Green Bay Packers or Wisconsin Badgers are playing you can be sure fans will find the game playing on these TV's. Home to the Green Bay Packer's fan club, spectators can enjoy watching the big games on any of the TV's around the bar or in the beer garden. Packer fans will agree that if you can't watch the game live, the Barn is the next best place to be!
The Wisconsin-themed bar was founded by ex-Badgers football player—and prominent local political figure—Tom Wiesner, and the staff even makes an annual pilgrimage back to America’s Dairyland to “keep it real,” as brewmaster Robert Snyder says.
The Las Vegas Weekly's Mark Adams says the brewer's pick is the Red Hydrant Ale, experienced with an order of cheese curds.
- Cuisine: American, Bar Food
- Price range: $$
- Attire: Casual
- Credit cards accepted: Yes
- Kids menu: No
- Gaming: Yes
- Waiter service: Yes
- Serves alcohol: Yes
- Drive thru: No
- Reservations accepted: Yes
- Delivery: No
Open 24 hours
- How every dollar is accounted for in casinos
- Henderson restaurant a little ‘steamie’; medical district welcomes new tenant
- Missing woman’s family holds out hope she wasn’t one of Neal Falls’ escorts
- Solar industry growing too fast for power company, state law to keep up
- Vote: What should be the mascot for the potential Las Vegas hockey team?