Blu Pool Cafe in Bally's
(Opens in March for the pool season). Refuel the body after a long day of swimming at the Bally’s Las Vegas Pool with poolside dining at the Blu Pool Café. This casual dining choice specializes in short-order snacks. Hamburgers, hot dogs, and deli sandwiches are all made to order, while chips, cookies, and light bites are available for those who simply want to nibble as they soak in the sun.
Along with poolside dining, full beverage service is offered to keep you hydrated and refreshed.
- Cuisine: American, Bar Food, Coffee-Pastry, Drinks
- Price range: $
- Attire: Casual
- Credit cards accepted: Yes
- Kids menu: No
- Gaming: No
- Waiter service: No
- Serves alcohol: Yes
- Drive thru: No
- Reservations accepted: No
- Delivery: No
- Sales of Henderson mountainside mansion lots underway at Ascaya
- SLS signals better times for Las Vegas Strip, broker says
- Just in time: SLS Las Vegas gets gaming license
- Can SLS Las Vegas bring life back to the north end of the Strip?
- With CCSD still short 650 teachers, here’s how one school is coping