Blue Ox Tavern
The Blue Ox, which has three locations in the Las Vegas area, is a “Minnesota Place” providing Midwestern hospitality and a “home away from home” for displaced patrons from Minnesota. During football season they feature watch parties for the Minnesota Vikings.
The Blue Ox also serves breakfast, lunch and dinner and features bar-top video poker, keno, blackjack and slots. A private room for banquets or meetings of up to 50 people is available.
- Cuisine: American, Pub Food
- Price range: $
- Attire: Casual
- Credit cards accepted: Yes
- Kids menu: No
- Gaming: Yes
- Waiter service: Yes
- Serves alcohol: Yes
- Drive thru: No
- Reservations accepted: No
- Delivery: No
Open 24 hours
Kitchen may not always be open during business hours. Call ahead to be sure.
- Q+A: Britney Spears talks revamped ‘Piece of Me’ at Axis, Las Vegas, new record
- Ascuaga resigns from Nevada Gaming Commission
- Man ordered to prison for running too slow gets new hearing
- Regulators vote against grandfather clause for existing solar customers
- Suzy Favor Hamilton: Olympic athlete to Las Vegas escort