Blue Ox Tavern
The Blue Ox, which has three locations in the Las Vegas area, is a “Minnesota Place” providing Midwestern hospitality and a “home away from home” for displaced patrons from Minnesota. During football season they feature watch parties for the Minnesota Vikings.
The Blue Ox also serves breakfast, lunch and dinner and features bar-top video poker, keno, blackjack and slots. A private room for banquets or meetings of up to 50 people is available.
- Cuisine: American, Pub Food
- Price range: $
- Attire: Casual
- Credit cards accepted: Yes
- Kids menu: No
- Gaming: Yes
- Waiter service: Yes
- Serves alcohol: Yes
- Drive thru: No
- Reservations accepted: No
- Delivery: No
Open 24 hours
Kitchen may not always be open during business hours. Call ahead to be sure.
- Allegiant CEO buys Las Vegas Boulevard wedding chapel
- 2013 Miss Asian Las Vegas Catherine Ho describes herself as role model, mentor
- High-octane ‘Limelight’ at the Plaza captures spirit of The Roaring ’20s
- Major speculative industrial project begins in North Las Vegas
- At public hearing, concern over proposed stadium’s financing