Blue Ox Tavern
The Blue Ox, which has three locations in the Las Vegas area, is a “Minnesota Place” providing Midwestern hospitality and a “home away from home” for displaced patrons from Minnesota. During football season they feature watch parties for the Minnesota Vikings.
The Blue Ox also serves breakfast, lunch and dinner and features bar-top video poker, keno, blackjack and slots. A private room for banquets or meetings of up to 50 people is available.
- Cuisine: American, Pub Food
- Price range: $
- Attire: Casual
- Credit cards accepted: Yes
- Kids menu: No
- Gaming: Yes
- Waiter service: Yes
- Serves alcohol: Yes
- Drive thru: No
- Reservations accepted: No
- Delivery: No
Open 24 hours
Kitchen may not always be open during business hours. Call ahead to be sure.
- Vince Neil and his Las Vegas Outlaws vs. KISS’ L.A. Kiss
- Andrea Bocelli to perform at Power of Love Gala for Keep Memory Alive
- Regulators again reject Moapa solar plant; Reid Gardner still set to close this month
- Cody Doolin wills the Rebels to thrilling overtime victory ahead of key stretch of games
- Vegas pick ’em: NFL week 16 winners against the spread