Blue Ox Tavern
The Blue Ox, which has three locations in the Las Vegas area, is a “Minnesota Place” providing Midwestern hospitality and a “home away from home” for displaced patrons from Minnesota. During football season they feature watch parties for the Minnesota Vikings.
The Blue Ox also serves breakfast, lunch and dinner and features bar-top video poker, keno, blackjack and slots. A private room for banquets or meetings of up to 50 people is available.
- Cuisine: American, Pub Food
- Price range: $
- Attire: Casual
- Credit cards accepted: Yes
- Kids menu: No
- Gaming: Yes
- Waiter service: Yes
- Serves alcohol: Yes
- Drive thru: No
- Reservations accepted: No
- Delivery: No
Open 24 hours
Kitchen may not always be open during business hours. Call ahead to be sure.
- Las Vegas expects 315,000 visitors this Labor Day Weekend
- John Dodson never accepted loss to Demetrious Johnson after what Dana White said
- Metro officer wounded — apparently with AK-47 — during prowler call
- Las Vegas advertising pioneer Letizia launches new venture
- Take 5: What to watch for in UNLV’s 2015 opener at Northern Illinois