Blue Ox Tavern
The Blue Ox, which has three locations in the Las Vegas area, is a “Minnesota Place” providing Midwestern hospitality and a “home away from home” for displaced patrons from Minnesota. During football season they feature watch parties for the Minnesota Vikings.
The Blue Ox also serves breakfast, lunch and dinner and features bar-top video poker, keno, blackjack and slots. A private room for banquets or meetings of up to 50 people is available.
- Cuisine: American, Pub Food
- Price range: $
- Attire: Casual
- Credit cards accepted: Yes
- Kids menu: No
- Gaming: Yes
- Waiter service: Yes
- Serves alcohol: Yes
- Drive thru: No
- Reservations accepted: No
- Delivery: No
Open 24 hours
Kitchen may not always be open during business hours. Call ahead to be sure.
- Photos, tweets from Obama’s Las Vegas visit to sign immigration reform orders
- Jose Canseco admits story about finger falling off was a hoax
- Arizona Sheriff Joe Arpaio sues Obama over immigration plan
- Bill Cosby show set for Las Vegas is canceled
- Blog: President Barack Obama’s landmark immigration speech in Las Vegas