Blue Ox Tavern
The Blue Ox, which has three locations in the Las Vegas area, is a “Minnesota Place” providing Midwestern hospitality and a “home away from home” for displaced patrons from Minnesota. During football season they feature watch parties for the Minnesota Vikings.
The Blue Ox also serves breakfast, lunch and dinner and features bar-top video poker, keno, blackjack and slots. A private room for banquets or meetings of up to 50 people is available.
- Cuisine: American, Pub Food
- Price range: $
- Attire: Casual
- Credit cards accepted: Yes
- Kids menu: No
- Gaming: Yes
- Waiter service: Yes
- Serves alcohol: Yes
- Drive thru: No
- Reservations accepted: No
- Delivery: No
Open 24 hours
Kitchen may not always be open during business hours. Call ahead to be sure.
- How popular has soccer become in the U.S.? Check out Nevada’s betting revenue
- Michael Godard: Las Vegas pop artist witnesses McCarran’s midnight circus
- 2 survive shooting near busy Las Vegas intersection
- Scientific Games strikes $3.3B deal to buy Bally Technologies
- The Sun’s July Nine: A look at some of last month’s notorious crimes