Though masculine in lines and furnishings, there are sensuous feminine touches to be found within Body English's black leather upholstered walls and oversized booths.
Guests walk down a long flight of stairs which leads to the main entrance of the club. The first focal point that catches the eye is a larger-than-life million dollar, color-changing crystal chandelier that hangs over the main dance floor, offering a touch of elegance while simultaneously offering just enough lighting to create an intimate ambiance.
Around the perimeter of the upstairs level are the main bar and a number of VIP godfather booths, ideal for elite groups. On the main dance floor, additional VIP booths made of elegant black leather circle the room, giving guests the best view of all the action. Complete with its own DJ booth, bar and waitress staff, the room known as The Parlor, which is adjacent to the main dance floor, also offers an intimate experience for separate parties.
- Handicap accessible: (ADA-compliant)
- 21+: Yes
- After hours: No
- Live music: Yes
- Number of bars: 1
- Number of rooms: 2
- Private rooms: Yes
- Private events: Yes
- Reservations: Yes
- Theme nights: Godskitchen Wednesdays
- Bottle service: Yes
- Cover charge: Yes
- Cover charge specials: Locals free on Wednesdays and Sunday; local ladies free daily.
- Locals free: Varies
- Locals' night: No
- VIP Area: Yes
- Payment options:
- American Express
- No checks accepted
- Poker pro Phil Ivey sues casino that claims he cheated
- UGG store, steakhouse open in Las Vegas; downtown bar shutters
- Fake trees that fueled Cosmopolitan fire aren’t regulated by county codes
- Boy, 16, fatally shot in North Las Vegas
- Ex-Henderson man possibly linked to missing women had many police run-ins