Boulder City Golf Course
Discover a natural alternative to ordinary golf at the Boulder City Golf Course. Nestled within three mountain ranges and adjacent to the nationally recognized Hoover Dam, Boulder City Golf Course is more than just a stunning 18-hole golf course. Acclaimed golf course architects Billy Casper and David Rainville established the golf course in 1973 into a 6,600 yard, par 72 layout that provides a haven for native plants, abundant treescapes and several integral water features.
A traditional layout, the Boulder City Golf Course features tree-lined fairways, and large receptive greens with water features on 7 holes. This par 72 golf course measures 6,600 yards from the back trees and has a slope of 117 for men and 123 for women. The course is very enjoyable to play by all levels of ability, so bring your friends. Rounds are usually played in 4 1/2 hours or less.
- Luxor partially evacuated after suspicious liquid found in room
- Rich Abajian, one of UNLV football’s biggest backers, remembered for his support
- Forever a showgirl, Diane Palm bids adieu to ‘Jubilee’
- MGM Resorts’ outsourcing of 300 part-time jobs on Strip starts Friday
- Man, teenage girl shot inside west valley home