Boulevard Pool at the Cosmopolitan
At the east end of the Cosmopolitan, you'll will find the Boulevard Pool, built in an amphitheater design that looks down the Strip. The pool area features several small pools, cabanas and a grassy yard area with foosball and lounge chairs.
Pool hours are 8 a.m. to sunset daily, subject to events and inclement weather.
The pool is open exclusively to hotel guests and on certain days to those who have an Identity players card membership. However, the pool is also available to non-guests who wish to rent a cabana or daybed.
For pool or cabana rental information, email CabanaReservations@cosmopolitanlasvegas.com or call 702-698-6797.
Personal coolers are not admitted into the pool area. Also, proper attire is required when on property, so guests are required to wear a cover up and appropriate footwear.
- Handicap accessible: (Unknown)
- 21+: Yes
- After hours: No
- Live music: Unknown
- Private rooms: Unknown
- Private events: Unknown
- Reservations: Unknown
- Bottle service: Unknown
- Locals free: Varies
- Locals' night: No
- VIP Area: Varies
- Payment options:
- No credit cards accepted
- No checks accepted
- Barenaked Ladies & Violent Femmes:
- Saturday, July 18
- Homes with character: Some of Las Vegas’ most famous — and infamous — houses
- Now open for biz: Video game bar, Starbucks and chicken galore
- Pete Rose still a hit on L.V. autograph circuit despite latest revelations
- Rand Paul meets with Cliven Bundy on Nevada campaign stop
- Police: Resident shoots pair, killing 1, during home invasion