Boulevard Bar & Grille
Boulevard Bar and Grille offers Italian specialties with American favorites. The breakfast menu features poker-themed dishes, such as the Pair of Jacks (two eggs, hash browns and toast) or the Jackpot (ribeye steak with three eggs, hash browns and toast.) Breakfast specials under $5 are available Monday through Friday.
The main menu includes appetizers such as fried calamari, sliders, pizza, chicken wings and chicken fingers.The main menu's Italian specialties, include Eggplant Parmigiana, Chicken Marsala, New York Style Pizza and Boulevard Original Pizza as well as specialty pizza.
The menu also includes top sirloin, pork chops, tilapia and St. Louis-style barbecued ribs. Sandwiches, burgers, sides and desserts are available. A lunch buffet is from 11 a.m. to 3 p.m..
- Cuisine: American, Steak, Breakfast, Dessert, Italian, Pizza
- Price range: $$
- Attire: Casual
- Credit cards accepted: Yes
- Kids menu: Yes
- Gaming: Yes
- Waiter service: Yes
- Serves alcohol: Yes
- Drive thru: No
- Reservations accepted: Yes
- Delivery: No
Open 24 hours
- Chick-fil-A files for permit, is one step closer to coming to Henderson
- Review: ‘Suzanne Sizzles’ is glitz, glamour and grand fun at Westgate
- Time to gamble: Five pressing questions at the start of the 2015 World Series of Poker
- The most important GOP donor you don’t know is married to one you do
- Steel structure of Las Vegas Arena complete as construction chugs along