Bratalian Neopolitan Cantina
Chef Carla Pellegrino, who came to Las Vegas to open Rao's in Caesars Palace and is executive chef at Bacio in the Tropicana, runs Bratalian with her sister, chef Alessandra Maderia and her brother-in law Walter Ciccone.
"As a chef, I am conscious of cooking healthy and making sure that I keep Italian cuisine authentic. Italian food is not only about pasta, cheese and heavy cream; authentic Italian cuisine is based upon fresh ingredients made from scratch, lots of seafood, grilled chops, oven-roasted fishes and vegetables cooked in every flavorful way possible," she wrote in a guest column for the Las Vegas Weekly.
Bratalian is listed in the book “Eating Las Vegas 2013: The 50 Essential Restaurants.”
- Cuisine: Italian
- Price range: $$$
- Attire: Casual
- Credit cards accepted: Yes
- Kids menu: No
- Gaming: No
- Waiter service: Yes
- Serves alcohol: Yes
- Drive thru: No
- Reservations accepted: Yes
- Delivery: No
- Garth Brooks sets four-pack at Las Vegas Arena for July ’16
- 2 UNR students from Las Vegas killed in crash near Tonopah
- UNLV president says Rebels nickname, mascot should stay
- Amid industry uncertainty, SolarCity opens training facility in Las Vegas
- Key question in Uber/Lyft fight: Should driver lists be required?