The Brewer’s Café offers fine casual dining with a full-service menu offering a variety of selections for breakfast, lunch and dinner. Breakfast is served midnight to 1 p.m. and features steak and eggs, bacon, country fried steak, link sausagure, french toast, pancakes, omelets, coffee, tea and desserts.
The lunch and dinner menu includes appetizers like pulled pork sliders, wings and nachos; soups and salads; entrees such as prime rib, steak, ribs, chicken, grilled salmon and sandwiches. Brick oven pizza is available from 11 a.m. to 10 p.m. daily.
- Cuisine: American, Sandwiches, Steak, Breakfast, Deli-Sandwiches, Dessert, Ice Cream, Pizza
- Price range: $$
- Attire: Casual
- Credit cards accepted: Yes
- Kids menu: Yes
- Gaming: No
- Waiter service: Yes
- Serves alcohol: Yes
- Drive thru: No
- Reservations accepted: Yes
- Delivery: No
- Gaming regulators OK $1.73 billion sale of Cosmopolitan
- The future of Las Vegas: See what’s coming to Strip in ’15
- SLS visionary Sam Nazarian gets limited gaming license
- NYE in Las Vegas: 80,000 fireworks, music of Whitney, One Republic, Pitbull
- Put a ring on it! A Christmas gift for Britney Spears: Engagement?