The Brewer’s Café offers fine casual dining with a full-service menu offering a variety of selections for breakfast, lunch and dinner. Breakfast is served midnight to 1 p.m. and features steak and eggs, bacon, country fried steak, link sausagure, french toast, pancakes, omelets, coffee, tea and desserts.
The lunch and dinner menu includes appetizers like pulled pork sliders, wings and nachos; soups and salads; entrees such as prime rib, steak, ribs, chicken, grilled salmon and sandwiches. Brick oven pizza is available from 11 a.m. to 10 p.m. daily.
- Cuisine: American, Sandwiches, Steak, Breakfast, Deli-Sandwiches, Dessert, Ice Cream, Pizza
- Price range: $$
- Attire: Casual
- Credit cards accepted: Yes
- Kids menu: Yes
- Gaming: No
- Waiter service: Yes
- Serves alcohol: Yes
- Drive thru: No
- Reservations accepted: Yes
- Delivery: No
- Beer garden debuts on Strip; fitness center opens in southwest valley
- Why Nevada legislators are mostly staying out of the fray on solar energy
- Silverado product Ben Jacobs takes unlikely journey to Super Bowl with Panthers
- Adelson, the NFL and Las Vegas: A perfect match?
- Cosmopolitan opens new, bigger race and sports book