Buffalo Wild Wings on Horizon Ridge
Buffalo Wild Wings Grill & Bar, or B-Dubs, got its start more than 30 years ago, when Jim Disbrow and Scott Lowery opened a Buffalo, N.Y.-style wings joint in Ohio. They made sure they had a large selection of beers on their tap line. And they turned their TVs on one day to the Ohio State game.
Since then, they've added a few tap lines, come up with more kinds of sauces (now at 20), but the basics remain — it's still a place to eat wings, grab a cold one and meet friends to watch a game.
The menu has gone beyond wings. I now includes burgers and sandwiches, desserts, a kids' menu and "sharables," like nachos, chips, mini corn dogs, mozzarella sticks, slammers, flatbreads, salads, fries and onion rings.
There are more than 900 locations across the country, including nine in the Las Vegas area as of May 2013.
The bar is open 24/7 and the dining room is open from 10 a.m. to 10:45 p.m.
- Cuisine: American
- Price range: $$
- Attire: Casual
- Credit cards accepted: Yes
- Kids menu: Yes
- Gaming: No
- Waiter service: Yes
- Serves alcohol: Yes
- Drive thru: No
- Reservations accepted: Yes
- Delivery: No
Open 24 hours
Kitchen may not always be open during business hours. Call ahead to be sure.
- Victim in fatal motorcycle crash was New Mexico man
- Desert Pines sophomore getting bigger in the recruiting world
- Lisa Marie Presley, on return to Las Vegas: ‘This was like a second home’
- Police: Freddie Gray should’ve received medical care before ride
- Georgia transfer enhances Legacy High football’s defense