In the center of the casino floor sits Cosmopolitan’s literal crown jewel. The Chandelier Bar is a three-tiered bar and lounge encased by 2 million crystals dripping in strands from the ceiling to almost the floor.
- How every dollar is accounted for in casinos
- Henderson restaurant a little ‘steamie’; medical district welcomes new tenant
- Missing woman’s family holds out hope she wasn’t one of Neal Falls’ escorts
- Solar industry growing too fast for power company, state law to keep up
- Vote: What should be the mascot for the potential Las Vegas hockey team?