In the center of the casino floor sits Cosmopolitan’s literal crown jewel. The Chandelier Bar is a three-tiered bar and lounge encased by 2 million crystals dripping in strands from the ceiling to almost the floor.
- Sandoval signs bill allowing for skill in slot machines
- Gaming group ‘troubled’ by possible government credit card ban at casinos
- Cirque takes on cabaret-style show with ‘Baz’ at Light in Mandalay Bay
- Flavor Flav arrested in Las Vegas, suspected of impaired driving
- Most major casino executives express rosy view of Las Vegas economy, but Wynn disagrees