Red Rock Cabana Club
The Cabana Club, which is expected to open for the season in May, is part of Red Rock's Pool Backyard, which sits on three acres and features a beach area, cabanas, wading pools and an island fountain.
Guests can sip on a drink or enjoy the poolside gaming environment. The pool area also serves as an entertainment venue and can host a variety of public and private events and concerts for up to 3,000 people. At the Sandbar, you get something to eat and order a cocktail or a specialty drink. The pool also features blackjack tables.
There is no cover charge for public admission to the Cabana Club, a rectangular pool that is part of the complex. The main pool is open to hotel guests who show their room key-card upon arrival. Non-hotel guest ages 21 and over may reserve cabanas or daybeds, based on availability. The pool features 19 private cabanas. To reserve a cabana or daybed or to plan a pool party of 10 or more, call 702-797-7517.
- Handicap accessible: (Unknown)
- 21+: Yes
- After hours: No
- Live music: Yes
- Private rooms: Unknown
- Private events: Yes
- Reservations: Unknown
- Bottle service: Unknown
- Cover charge: No
- Locals free: Yes
- Locals' night: No
- VIP Area: Varies
- Payment options:
- American Express
- No checks accepted
- Gumball 3000, with Tony Hawk, Diplo, Skrillex, arrives in L.V. on Friday
- Slot parlor chain facing scrutiny in city of Las Vegas
- How skill-based slots, social media and more will shape the casino of the future
- Bill Foley publicly updates efforts to bring NHL team to Las Vegas
- Bern’s-Eye View: Why new arena will help keep Las Vegas a basketball epicenter