The hallmark of the 3,767-room Circus Circus Hotel, Casino and Theme Park in Las Vegas lies under the Big Top, where circus acts perform on the Midway Stage as part of the world's largest permanent circus.
The Adventuredome, America’s largest indoor theme park, offers five acres of climate-controlled fun for all ages.
Guests of Circus Circus may dine in a variety of restaurants including THE Steak House, rated the best steakhouse by Zagat and recognized a record 20 times in Las Vegas Review-Journal’s “Best of Las Vegas” awards, and Rock & Rita’s, where flair bartenders and live music enliven the scene.
Circus Circus also offers a casino, wedding chapel, meeting and convention space and a 30-acre RV park.
- Complaint brought against NBA’s Blake Griffin over alleged incident at Tao
- YouTube darling Jenna Marbles opens Season 4 of Ghostbar Dayclub
- Will it be Jennifer Lopez vs. Britney Spears on the Strip?
- The Amazing Johnathan stuns audience: ‘I have a year to live’
- Allegiant Travel earnings down 17 percent for 3rd quarter