The hallmark of the 3,767-room Circus Circus Hotel, Casino and Theme Park in Las Vegas lies under the Big Top, where circus acts perform on the Midway Stage as part of the world's largest permanent circus.
The Adventuredome, America’s largest indoor theme park, offers five acres of climate-controlled fun for all ages.
Guests of Circus Circus may dine in a variety of restaurants including THE Steak House, rated the best steakhouse by Zagat and recognized a record 20 times in Las Vegas Review-Journal’s “Best of Las Vegas” awards, and Rock & Rita’s, where flair bartenders and live music enliven the scene.
Circus Circus also offers a casino, wedding chapel, meeting and convention space and a 30-acre RV park.
- Strip Scribbles: Nick Jonas + Miss Universe; Harry Styles loses money; Liam Payne injures hand
- Mike Tyson aids motorcyclist after I-15 crash in Las Vegas
- Man charged with attempted murder after couple hit by car outside bar
- ‘Brotherhood’ of Chippendales celebrates 35 years of taking it off
- Sam’s Town laser, water show temporarily closing