The hallmark of the 3,767-room Circus Circus Hotel, Casino and Theme Park in Las Vegas lies under the Big Top, where circus acts perform on the Midway Stage as part of the world's largest permanent circus.
The Adventuredome, America’s largest indoor theme park, offers five acres of climate-controlled fun for all ages.
Guests of Circus Circus may dine in a variety of restaurants including THE Steak House, rated the best steakhouse by Zagat and recognized a record 20 times in Las Vegas Review-Journal’s “Best of Las Vegas” awards, and Rock & Rita’s, where flair bartenders and live music enliven the scene.
Circus Circus also offers a casino, wedding chapel, meeting and convention space and a 30-acre RV park.
- Las Vegas Convention Center experiments with tracking smartphones
- Brewer vs. Keefer: High School Football Picks, Week 2
- Police officer shot after responding to wrong home
- Tight Nevada testing rules constrict supply of medical marijuana
- Photos: ‘American Ninja Warrior’ finals in L.V. begin airing on NBC; ‘West Texas Investors Club’