Cleopatra's Barge, the floating lounge at Caesars Palace, is an ornate replica of the craft that transported the royalty of Egypt on the Nile River in the time of Julius Caesar. The nightclub featuring live music, DJs and an extensive cocktail list.
The lounge opens daily at 12 p.m.; at 9:15 p.m. it turns into a nightclub until 2:30 a.m.
- Handicap accessible: (ADA-compliant)
- 21+: Yes
- After hours: No
- Live music: Yes
- Number of bars: 1
- Number of rooms: 1
- Private rooms: Unknown
- Private events: Unknown
- Reservations: Unknown
- Bottle service: Unknown
- Locals free: Varies
- Locals' night: No
- VIP Area: Varies
- Payment options:
- American Express
- No checks accepted
- Super Bowl by the odds: Vegas pick and perspective
- Citigroup blocks fantasy sports transactions in New York
- Take 5: UNLV hopes to get back on track against Fresno State
- 3 people believed aboard 2 planes that collided off L.A.
- Las Vegas product Brandon Marshall back in Super Bowl, eyes leading Broncos to title