The South Point's 24-hour cafe serves a variety of classic breakfast, lunch and dinner items seven days a week. The cafe also offers diners a well-rounded Chinese menu for lunch, dinner and late night. House specials include prime rib and porterhouse steak entrees for $12.95, and six graveyard special entrees that range from $2.25 to $3.95, seven days a week.
- Cuisine: American, Chinese
- Price range: $
- Attire: Casual
- Credit cards accepted: Yes
- Kids menu: Yes
- Gaming: No
- Waiter service: Yes
- Serves alcohol: Yes
- Drive thru: No
- Reservations accepted: No
- Delivery: No
Open 24 hours
- Could high-end office complex rise downtown across from Las Vegas City Hall?
- Why was water spewing from the top of the Stratosphere?
- Helene Neville, about to complete U.S. perimeter run, is diagnosed with cancer again
- Wynn Resorts offers to pay $15 million to cut ties with NV Energy
- Chris Sotiropoulos: From Motor City to Sin City — the American Coney Island takeover