Daylight Beach Club
Daylight Beach Club at Mandalay Bay, which was inspired by European hotspot Ibiza, is 4,400-square-foot pool framed by 70 daybeds, 23 cabanas and two bungalows available by reservation. All cabanas include safes, and bungalows feature private restrooms, servers and pools.
According to Light Group founder Andrew Sasson, "I’ve spent years traveling and researching the international beach club scene, and I’m confident that Daylight Beach Club will offer our guests a truly unique and unparalleled experience. With our out-of-the-box thinking and design, we are creating something unique and will once again revolutionize the daylife and entertainment scene in Las Vegas and beyond.”
- Texas man hits $1.8 million jackpot at Laughlin casino
- Bus driver accused of sexual assault mistakenly released from jail
- Caesars appeals court ruling that opens it up to $364 million claim
- The Carters shine in Rebels’ 72-69 victory against No. 13 Indiana
- Blog: Rebels lead wire-to-wire in 72-69 victory against No. 13 Indiana