Daylight Beach Club
Daylight Beach Club at Mandalay Bay, which was inspired by European hotspot Ibiza, is 4,400-square-foot pool framed by 70 daybeds, 23 cabanas and two bungalows available by reservation. All cabanas include safes, and bungalows feature private restrooms, servers and pools.
According to Light Group founder Andrew Sasson, "I’ve spent years traveling and researching the international beach club scene, and I’m confident that Daylight Beach Club will offer our guests a truly unique and unparalleled experience. With our out-of-the-box thinking and design, we are creating something unique and will once again revolutionize the daylife and entertainment scene in Las Vegas and beyond.”
- UGG store, steakhouse open in Las Vegas; downtown bar shutters
- Fake trees that fueled Cosmopolitan fire aren’t regulated by county codes
- Ex-Henderson man possibly linked to missing women had many police run-ins
- Metro Police officers notice open door, discover man’s body
- Henderson Police operation nets 3 DUI arrests, nearly 400 tickets