Dragon Noodle offers traditional Chinese food, sushi and a memorable dining experience. The decor features floating baby heads, dancing bok choy and leaping koi fish.
Menu favorites include Hong Kong chow mein noodles with seafood, house-made dim sum, house-made barbecue pork buns — and just about everything off the sushi menu.
- Cuisine: Asian (Other), Chinese
- Price range: $$$
- Attire: Casual
- Credit cards accepted: Yes
- Kids menu: No
- Gaming: No
- Waiter service: Yes
- Serves alcohol: Yes
- Drive thru: No
- Reservations accepted: Yes
- Delivery: No
- 2 UNR students from Las Vegas killed in crash near Tonopah
- Key question in Uber/Lyft fight: Should driver lists be required?
- Report: More Northeast casinos, more Atlantic City closures
- Photos: Terry Fator’s wedding — ‘It’s so beautiful to be truly in love’
- Snow on the Strip, underwater Santa and more: It’s holiday season in Las Vegas