Located in downtown Las Vegas, the El Cortez is one of the city's longest-standing hotel-casinos.
The 45,000 square foot casino includes more than 1,000 slots, blackjack, craps, keno, Pai Gow poker, roulette and Megabucks. The poker room offers three tables of Texas Hold 'Em and seven-card stud.
Dining choices at El Cortez include The Flame Steakhouse, where steaks and seafood are served Wednesdays through Sundays, and Cafe Cortez, where comfort food favorites are served 24-hours a day.
- Nina DiGregorio: Learning to love Las Vegas through the eyes of a small-town New Yorker
- Demonstrators protest dolphin captivity at the Mirage
- Brad Paisley brings ‘Moonshine’ to Boulevard Pool at the Cosmopolitan
- Ed Sheeran performs back-to-back shows at The Chelsea in the Cosmopolitan
- What incentives does Nevada have to offer Tesla?