Located in downtown Las Vegas, the El Cortez is one of the city's longest-standing hotel-casinos.
The 45,000 square foot casino includes more than 1,000 slots, blackjack, craps, keno, Pai Gow poker, roulette and Megabucks. The poker room offers three tables of Texas Hold 'Em and seven-card stud.
Dining choices at El Cortez include The Flame Steakhouse, where steaks and seafood are served Wednesdays through Sundays, and Cafe Cortez, where comfort food favorites are served 24-hours a day.
- IRS urged not to lower threshold for reporting slot winnings
- ‘Chipotle for pizza,’ juice bar, new park open in Las Vegas Valley
- Photos: Farrah Abraham celebrates 24th birthday at Ditch Friday at Palms
- Third straw at plunging Lake Mead nearly complete
- Strip Scribbles: ‘Crazy Girls’ take it off at Planet Hollywood; WSOP; Celine