Located in downtown Las Vegas, the El Cortez is one of the city's longest-standing hotel-casinos.
The 45,000 square foot casino includes more than 1,000 slots, blackjack, craps, keno, Pai Gow poker, roulette and Megabucks. The poker room offers three tables of Texas Hold 'Em and seven-card stud.
Dining choices at El Cortez include The Flame Steakhouse, where steaks and seafood are served Wednesdays through Sundays, and Cafe Cortez, where comfort food favorites are served 24-hours a day.
- Texas man hits $1.8 million jackpot at Laughlin casino
- Bus driver accused of sexual assault mistakenly released from jail
- The Carters shine in Rebels’ 72-69 victory against No. 13 Indiana
- Caesars appeals court ruling that opens it up to $364 million claim
- Blog: Rebels lead wire-to-wire in 72-69 victory against No. 13 Indiana