Located in downtown Las Vegas, the El Cortez is one of the city's longest-standing hotel-casinos.
The 45,000 square foot casino includes more than 1,000 slots, blackjack, craps, keno, Pai Gow poker, roulette and Megabucks. The poker room offers three tables of Texas Hold 'Em and seven-card stud.
Dining choices at El Cortez include The Flame Steakhouse, where steaks and seafood are served Wednesdays through Sundays, and Cafe Cortez, where comfort food favorites are served 24-hours a day.
- Bank of America reaches $300 million settlement over Fontainebleau
- 24 hours inside the Peppermill
- Companies, individuals make $1.7 billion from Nevada no-bid contracts
- Defense in slaying of neighborhood mom wants gunshot residue test
- Clark coach proves age is just a number as he helps Chargers defend state title