Located in downtown Las Vegas, the El Cortez is one of the city's longest-standing hotel-casinos.
The 45,000 square foot casino includes more than 1,000 slots, blackjack, craps, keno, Pai Gow poker, roulette and Megabucks. The poker room offers three tables of Texas Hold 'Em and seven-card stud.
Dining choices at El Cortez include The Flame Steakhouse, where steaks and seafood are served Wednesdays through Sundays, and Cafe Cortez, where comfort food favorites are served 24-hours a day.
- Icon of Old Vegas will live on
- Jim Rees on Hash House a Go Go: What is it — a Las Vegas strip club or newest dispensary?
- Tips for employers who want to test for drugs
- Celine Dion’s return to Caesars: Rundown from start to finish
- Paul Monahan of Sailor Jerry Spiced Rum: Local watering holes offer true immersion of culture