Located in downtown Las Vegas, the El Cortez is one of the city's longest-standing hotel-casinos.
The 45,000 square foot casino includes more than 1,000 slots, blackjack, craps, keno, Pai Gow poker, roulette and Megabucks. The poker room offers three tables of Texas Hold 'Em and seven-card stud.
Dining choices at El Cortez include The Flame Steakhouse, where steaks and seafood are served Wednesdays through Sundays, and Cafe Cortez, where comfort food favorites are served 24-hours a day.
- Its future uncertain, ‘Vegas Nocturne’ counts out its final canto at Cosmopolitan
- ‘Pin Up’ guest star Sabina Kelley: ‘I’m really excited to show my fan base a different side of me’
- Portion of northbound US 95 closed after crash kills 2 drivers
- Gotze scores late to give Germany World Cup win over Argentina
- Coroner identifies man shot at business during altercation