Located in downtown Las Vegas, the El Cortez is one of the city's longest-standing hotel-casinos.
The 45,000 square foot casino includes more than 1,000 slots, blackjack, craps, keno, Pai Gow poker, roulette and Megabucks. The poker room offers three tables of Texas Hold 'Em and seven-card stud.
Dining choices at El Cortez include The Flame Steakhouse, where steaks and seafood are served Wednesdays through Sundays, and Cafe Cortez, where comfort food favorites are served 24-hours a day.
- Allegiant executives were flying plane that ran low on fuel
- A new request of those who write letters to the editor of the Sun
- Bankruptcy court denies Caesars Entertainment’s quick appeal
- College football by the odds: Betting preview of the Mountain West
- Kanye, Sam Smith, The Who set for iHeartRadio Music Festival at MGM Grand