Emeril's New Orleans Fish House
Bam! Where else but Emeril Lagasse's New Orleans Fish House will you fine Creole in the heart of the desert? Reservations are always recommended.
One of the most requested spots is at the restaurant's Seafood Bar, where guests can watch a variety of oysters and shellfish being shucked and prepared. Paired with a wine list that received Wine Spectator's "Best of Award of Excellence" and an imaginative sea-inspired architecture designed by New York's Rockwell Group, you'll feel closer to the Ocean than the Vegas Strip.
Signature dishes are New Orleans barbecue shrimp, jumbo lump crabcake with green tomato vinaigrette, cedar plank campfire rib eye with warm rmoulade sauce, banana cream pie with banana crust and caramel drizzles.
Lunch is 11:30 a.m. to 2:30 p.m. Sunday through Thursday and from 11:30 a.m. to 2 p.m. Friday and Saturday. Dinner is from 5:30 p.m. to 10:30 p.m. The Seafood Bar is available for lunch and dinner daily.
- Cuisine: American, Seafood
- Price range: $$
- Attire: Casual
- Credit cards accepted: Yes
- Kids menu: Yes
- Gaming: No
- Waiter service: Yes
- Serves alcohol: Yes
- Drive thru: No
- Reservations accepted: Yes
- Delivery: No
Kitchen may not always be open during business hours. Call ahead to be sure.
- Louisiana Gulf Seafood Festival:
- Wednesday, May 27
- Police: Woman held down husband during hatchet attack
- 1 killed, 3 hurt in head-on crash during passing attempt
- Battle involving college, closed casino is part of Caesars bankruptcy case
- Driver arrested on DUI count after SUV hits pedestrian
- Photos: Chris Brown feuds with Tyson Beckford; Khloe Kardashian + Rick Fox?