A myriad of entertainment, enjoyable food and comfortable accommodations make for an inviting atmosphere within the castle walls at Excalibur.
The resort offers 3,981 guest rooms, dozens of shops, an expansive pool complex, a wedding chapel featuring Medieval costume ceremonies, the relaxing Spa at Excalibur and a convention area with more than 12,000 square feet of meeting and banquet space.
Excalibur also is home to a wide range of dining and entertainment experiences including the fresh, Italian fare of Buca di Beppo, Dick’s Last Resort, The Steakhouse at Camelot, the Tournament of Kings dinner show, the all-male revue Thunder From Down Under and the sounds of The Australian Bee Gees.
- Las Vegas home prices rising, but still a ways to go
- Shania Twain announces end of Caesars Palace residency
- Lady Gaga proves that she’s the ultimate showgirl at MGM Grand
- Court upholds $1M judgment against firm in Wal-Mart customer’s death
- Las Vegas man arrested at Pa. casino has gambling-cheat record