A myriad of entertainment, enjoyable food and comfortable accommodations make for an inviting atmosphere within the castle walls at Excalibur.
The resort offers 3,981 guest rooms, dozens of shops, an expansive pool complex, a wedding chapel featuring Medieval costume ceremonies, the relaxing Spa at Excalibur and a convention area with more than 12,000 square feet of meeting and banquet space.
Excalibur also is home to a wide range of dining and entertainment experiences including the fresh, Italian fare of Buca di Beppo, Dick’s Last Resort, The Steakhouse at Camelot, the Tournament of Kings dinner show, the all-male revue Thunder From Down Under and the sounds of The Australian Bee Gees.
- Sorting out Caesars: How the Las Vegas company slid into distress, and what’s next
- MGM, Wynn to take on $1 billion in debt each for projects
- Incoming Assembly Speaker Ira Hansen under fire over racist remarks
- Builders struggle as new-home sales slow
- Casinos push back on Massachusetts gambling limits