A myriad of entertainment, enjoyable food and comfortable accommodations make for an inviting atmosphere within the castle walls at Excalibur.
The resort offers 3,981 guest rooms, dozens of shops, an expansive pool complex, a wedding chapel featuring Medieval costume ceremonies, the relaxing Spa at Excalibur and a convention area with more than 12,000 square feet of meeting and banquet space.
Excalibur also is home to a wide range of dining and entertainment experiences including the fresh, Italian fare of Buca di Beppo, Dick’s Last Resort, The Steakhouse at Camelot, the Tournament of Kings dinner show, the all-male revue Thunder From Down Under and the sounds of The Australian Bee Gees.
- Steve Wynn looking for a ‘belter’ to fill void left by ‘Showstoppers’ singer
- Rousey gets Tate next after 34-second KO at UFC 190
- Obama to speak at energy conference at Mandalay Bay
- Plane makes emergency landing at McCarran amid engine concern
- Motorcyclist, pedestrian killed in crash at Eastern and Canosa