Fleming's Prime Steakhouse & Wine Bar
Fleming's in Las Vegas features the finest prime steak and an award-winning wine list. They have 100 wines by the glass and a menu of steak and seafood, including Bone-In Rib Eye and the Chef's Nightly Specials.
And you might try the 50 Shades of Rosé cocktail, which was reviewed by the Las Vegas Weekly's Sabrina Chapman.
The Las Vegas Weekly staff included the Fleming's Prime Burger in its list of the 10 most delicious burgers from local burgeries.
- Cuisine: American, Steak
- Price range: $$$
- Attire: Casual
- Credit cards accepted: Yes
- Kids menu: No
- Gaming: No
- Waiter service: Yes
- Serves alcohol: Yes
- Drive thru: No
- Reservations accepted: Yes(Make reservations)
- Delivery: No
- Nevada casinos win $11 billion in 2014, a slight drop from 2013
- Celebrity preview: Enrique Iglesias + Pitbull, Jackie Evancho, Burt Bacharach, DJ Jazzy Jeff, UFC 183
- Wranglers done in Las Vegas as options, time run out
- Economist: 2014 was pivotal year for Las Vegas
- Las Vegas ties record for rainfall on today’s date