Fleming's Prime Steakhouse & Wine Bar
Fleming's in Las Vegas features the finest prime steak and an award-winning wine list. They have 100 wines by the glass and a menu of steak and seafood, including Bone-In Rib Eye and the Chef's Nightly Specials.
And you might try the 50 Shades of Rosé cocktail, which was reviewed by the Las Vegas Weekly's Sabrina Chapman.
The Las Vegas Weekly staff included the Fleming's Prime Burger in its list of the 10 most delicious burgers from local burgeries.
- Cuisine: American, Steak
- Price range: $$$
- Attire: Casual
- Credit cards accepted: Yes
- Kids menu: No
- Gaming: No
- Waiter service: Yes
- Serves alcohol: Yes
- Drive thru: No
- Reservations accepted: Yes(Make reservations)
- Delivery: No
- L.A. Kings’ Jarret Stoll arrested on drug charge at Wet Republic
- Will Mayweather extend career long enough to open new MGM arena?
- NBA Playoffs in Las Vegas: Betting odds and preview of the first round
- Celebrity preview: Kourtney Kardashian, SJP, Kathy Griffin, Jennifer Coolidge, Jerry Seinfeld, Wayne Brady
- Man killed in North Las Vegas shooting, police say