Fleming's Prime Steakhouse & Wine Bar
Fleming's in Las Vegas features the finest prime steak and an award-winning wine list. They have 100 wines by the glass and a menu of steak and seafood, including Bone-In Rib Eye and the Chef's Nightly Specials.
And you might try the 50 Shades of Rosé cocktail, which was reviewed by the Las Vegas Weekly's Sabrina Chapman.
The Las Vegas Weekly staff included the Fleming's Prime Burger in its list of the 10 most delicious burgers from local burgeries.
- Cuisine: American, Steak
- Price range: $$$
- Attire: Casual
- Credit cards accepted: Yes
- Kids menu: No
- Gaming: No
- Waiter service: Yes
- Serves alcohol: Yes
- Drive thru: No
- Reservations accepted: Yes(Make reservations)
- Delivery: No
- Who’s polling well in Nevada? Here’s why that’s difficult to answer
- Las Vegas’ sizable inventory of vacant homes continues to shrink
- PUC signals it will stand firm against solar industry on rooftop rates
- As industry shifts, Las Vegas cabs do some soul-searching
- After losing son, man works to help Las Vegas heroin addicts