Four Queens Hotel and Casino
The Four Queens, which opened in 1966, is named after former owner Ben Goffstein's wife and three daughters, Faith, Hope, Benita and Michelle. The casino is one of the most iconic Fremont Street casinos.
Today, the 32,000-square foot casino features more than 1,000 slots, 30 tables games and a race and sports book. The hotel offers about 695 guest rooms including 45 guest suites.
Hugo's Cellar, which is one level below the casino floor, provides a romantic atmosphere, an extensive selections of fine meats and seafood and ladies walk away with a complimentary rose. The wine list has won recognition from Wine Spectator and Zagat's. Other restaurants include Magnolia's Veranda, which is open 24 hours a day and has a wide menu, and the Chicago Brew Pub, which serves deep-dish pizza, salads and sandwiches as well as its own beer.
The Canyon Club also opened their outpost at the Four Queens, attracting musical and comedy acts from across the nation.
Open 24 hours
- Sandoval signs bill allowing for skill in slot machines
- Gaming group ‘troubled’ by possible government credit card ban at casinos
- Cirque takes on cabaret-style show with ‘Baz’ at Light in Mandalay Bay
- Flavor Flav arrested in Las Vegas, suspected of impaired driving
- MGM joins Wynn, Sands and Switch in effort to pull the plug from NV Energy