Fremont East District
Who needs the Strip? Fremont East District in downtown Las Vegas offers a happening nightlife and cultural scene without the crowd and clutter of the mega-resorts on the Strip. Beauty Bar offers plenty of live music, while The Griffin and Downtown Cocktail Lounge provide a perfect place to relax with a drink and good company.
- Reid’s legacy will touch future generations of Nevadans
- Did Pacquiao have a better chance of beating Mayweather five years ago?
- Ownership changes, but strip club drama for Club Paradise remains
- Vegas picks and a preview of Sunday’s Elite 8 NCAA games
- Sun editorial: Congressmen’s willingness to cash in on Yucca Mountain endangers Nevadans