Fremont East District
Who needs the Strip? Fremont East District in downtown Las Vegas offers a happening nightlife and cultural scene without the crowd and clutter of the mega-resorts on the Strip. Beauty Bar offers plenty of live music, while The Griffin and Downtown Cocktail Lounge provide a perfect place to relax with a drink and good company.
- Silverton casino adding 390-room hotel tower
- An exclusive first taste of Brooklyn Bowl at the Linq
- Q+A: Cirque’s new-look ‘Zarkana’ showcases amazing acrobatics, high-flying Atherton twins
- Celebrity preview: Terry Fator, Alvarez vs. Angulo, REO Speedwagon, Nick Cannon and Sofia Vergara
- Why high school sports are broken in Nevada and one way to fix the problem