Fremont East District
Who needs the Strip? Fremont East District in downtown Las Vegas offers a happening nightlife and cultural scene without the crowd and clutter of the mega-resorts on the Strip. Beauty Bar offers plenty of live music, while The Griffin and Downtown Cocktail Lounge provide a perfect place to relax with a drink and good company.
- SLS opening: Iggy Azalea, Bahamas prime minister, Joe Francis, Pamela Anderson
- Former Caesars exec named CEO of Affinity Gaming
- Las Vegans’ credit card debt rising faster than you might think
- Developers want the city to pay $127M toward downtown stadium
- Judge to rule in rent dispute between pizzeria, Tivoli Village