Fremont Street Experience
Legendary casinos, free entertainment, old-fashioned gambling hospitality – this is the vintage Vegas of the Fremont Street Experience. Some say it's almost intimate. You may even run into one of the casino owners while you sit at the blackjack table. Some say it's the free entertainment that makes us vintage. On any given night you may see famous bands, strolling showgirls, or an amazing saxophone performance. Some say it's the history. Las Vegas started 100 years ago in 1905 near the corner of Fremont and Main Streets. Fremont Street was the first paved street. The Fremont Hotel opened 50 years ago and launched the careers of famous entertainers like Wayne Newton. Others say it's the service. A dining experience at Hugo's Cellar inside the Four Queens is unrivaled and renowned. And we can't forget the gambling. Test your fortune at The Lady Luck or Fitzgeralds casinos on some of the loosest slots in town.
- Military plane makes emergency landing at McCarran
- LDW celebrity preview: Keith Urban, Nico & Vinz, Jason Derulo, Ed Sheeran, Lil Jon, Puff Daddy
- Utah university removes Harry Reid’s name from center
- Man is guilty of murder after his dogs kill woman
- 1,500 rally in latest Culinary effort to pressure Station