A stunning combination of art and nightlife, Gallery Nightclub, from Diversified Entertainment (the company behind Chateau at Paris Las Vegas) presents a shared 25,000-square-foot footprint with the Pussycat Dolls Burlesque Saloon—slated to open in May.
The club features walls printed with warm-hued murals of oversized library books and a sitting area with leather and riveted-metal chairs reminiscent of an old-school airplane. Further along, black faux-leather walls with brass portholes open up onto an expansive main room filled with cushy, round VIP booths and red, mirrored tables.
- Handicap accessible: (Unknown)
- 21+: Yes
- After hours: No
- Live music: No
- Private rooms: No
- Private events: Yes
- Reservations: Yes
- Table reservations: Yes
- Bottle service: Yes
- Cover charge: Yes
- Cover charge specials: Local Ladies are Free
- Locals free: Yes
- Locals' night: Wednesdays
- VIP Area: Yes
- Payment options:
- American Express
- No checks accepted
- NBA Playoffs in Las Vegas: Betting odds and preview of the first round
- Will Mayweather extend career long enough to open new MGM arena?
- Woman shot, killed after women ask to use her phone to call for help
- Sanchez travels back to Gorman to receive national award
- Ask an Attorney: Smartly navigating short sales