Barbecue, cold beer and the Gilley Girls! This is the reincarnation and modern evolution of the famed honky-tonk, cowboy (and cowgirl) saloon and dance hall from Texas. The menu includes barbecue, burgers, steaks and ribs. Gilley’s has a live-action show kitchen, custom saddle seats at the saloon bar and a mechanical bull, featuring competitions.
Gilley's offers views of the Las Vegas Strip with access from both inside the Treasure Island casino and a new pedestrian bridge in front of the Song ship in the Sirens of TI show.
The restaurant is open from 11 a.m. to 10 p.m. daily.
The saloon's hours are from 11 a.m. to 2 a.m. Sunday through Thursday, and from 11 a.m. to 4 a.m. Friday and Saturday.
- Cuisine: Barbecue
- Price range: $
- Attire: Casual
- Credit cards accepted: Yes
- Kids menu: No
- Waiter service: Yes
- Serves alcohol: Yes
- Drive thru: No
- Reservations accepted: No
- Delivery: No
- Handicap accessible: (ADA-compliant)
- 21+: Yes
- After hours: No
- Live music: Unknown
- Private rooms: Unknown
- Private events: Unknown
- Reservations: Unknown
- Bottle service: Unknown
- Locals free: Varies
- Locals' night: No
- VIP Area: Varies
- Payment options:
- No checks accepted
- Crown Royal Karaoke at Gilley's
- Every Tuesday
- Captain Morgan’s Locals Appreciation Night at Gilley's
- Every Monday
- World Famous Bikini Bull Riding at Gilley's
- Every Sunday
- Icon of Old Vegas will live on
- Jesse Waits confirms move to Alon opening on the Strip in 2018
- Jim Rees on Hash House a Go Go: What is it — a Las Vegas strip club or newest dispensary?
- Tips for employers who want to test for drugs
- Paul Monahan of Sailor Jerry Spiced Rum: Local watering holes offer true immersion of culture