Barbecue, cold beer and the Gilley Girls! This is the reincarnation and modern evolution of the famed honky-tonk, cowboy (and cowgirl) saloon and dance hall from Texas. The menu includes barbecue, burgers, steaks and ribs. Gilley’s has a live-action show kitchen, custom saddle seats at the saloon bar and a mechanical bull, featuring competitions.
Gilley's offers views of the Las Vegas Strip with access from both inside the Treasure Island casino and a new pedestrian bridge in front of the Song ship in the Sirens of TI show.
The restaurant is open from 11 a.m. to 10 p.m. daily.
The saloon's hours are from 11 a.m. to 2 a.m. Sunday through Thursday, and from 11 a.m. to 4 a.m. Friday and Saturday.
- Cuisine: Barbecue
- Price range: $
- Attire: Casual
- Credit cards accepted: Yes
- Kids menu: No
- Waiter service: Yes
- Serves alcohol: Yes
- Drive thru: No
- Reservations accepted: No
- Delivery: No
- Handicap accessible: (ADA-compliant)
- 21+: Yes
- After hours: No
- Live music: Unknown
- Private rooms: Unknown
- Private events: Unknown
- Reservations: Unknown
- Bottle service: Unknown
- Locals free: Varies
- Locals' night: No
- VIP Area: Varies
- Payment options:
- No checks accepted
- Crown Royal Karaoke at Gilley's
- Every Tuesday
- Captain Morgan’s Locals Appreciation Night at Gilley's
- Every Monday
- World Famous Bikini Bull Riding at Gilley's
- Every Sunday
- 5 things to keep in mind as Caesars bankruptcy advances
- First responder marks rapid-fire events of Cosmopolitan blaze
- 3 Fresh & Easy stores in eastern valley set to close
- Bobby Reynolds of AEG Live: Who makes the Entertainment Capital of the World tick?
- Metro: Man didn’t say a word before shooting officer in face