The Gold Spike
The recently remodeled Gold Spike is expected to reopen in early May as a restaurant/bar. New owners do not plan on operating it as a casino or a hotel.
Uncle Joe's Pizza, which has closed at 505 Fremont, will be moving into the new Gold Spike.
The Gold Spike was a 162-room, seven-floor hotel that opened in 1976 as the Rendezvous.
Open 24 hours
- For Marco’s Pizza operating chief, ‘Undercover Boss’ appearance was eye-opener
- Rebels will host Jackson State and its marching band to kick off season
- Want to dine out with your dog? Las Vegas health officials are making it possible
- Strip Scribbles: $1K Nobu dinner; Giada; Chinese New Year; $2.3M Broncos win; ‘Jason Bourne’
- Emotions run high at vigil for NLV girl, 2, killed in hit-and-run