The Gold Spike
The recently remodeled Gold Spike is expected to reopen in early May as a restaurant/bar. New owners do not plan on operating it as a casino or a hotel.
Uncle Joe's Pizza, which has closed at 505 Fremont, will be moving into the new Gold Spike.
The Gold Spike was a 162-room, seven-floor hotel that opened in 1976 as the Rendezvous.
Open 24 hours
- College football by the odds: Las Vegas picks and preview of Week 1
- Extremists’ lives, deaths detailed in review of 2014 rampage in Las Vegas
- Celebrity preview: Drake, Jason Derulo, Kevin Hart, Chris Brown, Nelly, Lil Wayne, Flo Rida, Incubus
- Incubus frontman Brandon Boyd talks two-nighters, chaos and turning 40
- Man famous for MIT blackjack exploits to address casinos