The Gold Spike
The recently remodeled Gold Spike is expected to reopen in early May as a restaurant/bar. New owners do not plan on operating it as a casino or a hotel.
Uncle Joe's Pizza, which has closed at 505 Fremont, will be moving into the new Gold Spike.
The Gold Spike was a 162-room, seven-floor hotel that opened in 1976 as the Rendezvous.
Open 24 hours
- NCAA Tournament by the odds: Vegas picks and preview of Saturday’s Elite 8
- How a Las Vegas expansion hockey team’s roster would take shape
- What now? Here’s how Reid will likely spend last months in Senate
- Coached by Arena Football League passing great, Las Vegas Outlaws ready for Monday debut
- Skancke will resign as leader of Las Vegas Global Economic Alliance