The Gold Spike
The recently remodeled Gold Spike is expected to reopen in early May as a restaurant/bar. New owners do not plan on operating it as a casino or a hotel.
Uncle Joe's Pizza, which has closed at 505 Fremont, will be moving into the new Gold Spike.
The Gold Spike was a 162-room, seven-floor hotel that opened in 1976 as the Rendezvous.
Open 24 hours
- Paint it red: Rebels take cannon back to Las Vegas
- Route 91 uses more than one route to appeal to masses; Phish talk abounds
- Yunker, once with UNR, helps Rebels win back Fremont Cannon
- Week 4 NFL game of the week, picks for the Sun’s handicapping contest
- Q+A: Jennifer Coolidge talks glue allergy, ‘Best in Show’ and Donald Trump