The Gold Spike
The recently remodeled Gold Spike is expected to reopen in early May as a restaurant/bar. New owners do not plan on operating it as a casino or a hotel.
Uncle Joe's Pizza, which has closed at 505 Fremont, will be moving into the new Gold Spike.
The Gold Spike was a 162-room, seven-floor hotel that opened in 1976 as the Rendezvous.
Open 24 hours
- Fight Weekend party photos: P. Diddy, Sports Illustrated swimsuit models at SLS
- Mayweather takes his $100 million check and runs
- Six decades later, Las Vegas says goodbye to historic Riviera
- Photos: Record money, celebrity turnout for ‘Fight of the Century’ at MGM
- Fight Weekend party photos: Chris Brown, celebrities galore at Drai’s post-bout