The Gold Spike
The recently remodeled Gold Spike is expected to reopen in early May as a restaurant/bar. New owners do not plan on operating it as a casino or a hotel.
Uncle Joe's Pizza, which has closed at 505 Fremont, will be moving into the new Gold Spike.
The Gold Spike was a 162-room, seven-floor hotel that opened in 1976 as the Rendezvous.
Open 24 hours
- Sam Nazarian’s company will no longer manage SLS
- Almost 900,000 square feet of Summerlin office space placed on the market
- Bobby Flay’s pad for $8 million; Estefans’ ‘On Your Feet’; Janet Jackson; Mariah Carey
- Beyonce, Jay Z and Blue Ivy watch ‘Mystere’ at Treasure Island
- Fantasy sports employees bet at rival sites using inside info