The Gold Spike
The recently remodeled Gold Spike is expected to reopen in early May as a restaurant/bar. New owners do not plan on operating it as a casino or a hotel.
Uncle Joe's Pizza, which has closed at 505 Fremont, will be moving into the new Gold Spike.
The Gold Spike was a 162-room, seven-floor hotel that opened in 1976 as the Rendezvous.
Open 24 hours
- Food 4 Less pulling out of the Las Vegas market
- MGM Resorts reports loss of $20.3 million in 3rd quarter
- Greenspun Media Group announces promotions in key leadership roles
- Startups need investors: Here’s a way they find them in Las Vegas
- Paul Stanley of KISS: ‘Winning and living on your own terms defines rock and roll’