The Gold Spike
The recently remodeled Gold Spike is expected to reopen in early May as a restaurant/bar. New owners do not plan on operating it as a casino or a hotel.
Uncle Joe's Pizza, which has closed at 505 Fremont, will be moving into the new Gold Spike.
The Gold Spike was a 162-room, seven-floor hotel that opened in 1976 as the Rendezvous.
Open 24 hours
- Beaten again by Macau, Wynn Resorts profits drop 72 percent in second quarter
- Marijuana dispensary says business going to pot amid opening delays
- Parts of Clark County under flash flood watch for most of Thursday
- Police: Elderly woman found dead at home was attacked
- Q+A: Glenn Danzig talks new projects, Brooklyn Bowl show and his hair