Gordon Ramsay Steak
Celebrity chef Gordon Ramsay, known for his personality on the TV shows "Hell's Kitchen," "MasterChef" and "Kitchen Nightmares," has opened a steakhouse at Paris Las Vegas featuring aged cuts of beef, seafood, French-influenced sides and desserts.
The upscale restaurant has seating for 274, a large bar area, a chef's table and a private dining room.
The restaurant offers guests a look at the exclusive beef aging program created by Ramsay and his culinary team. The menu selections range from traditional steakhouse fare to Ramsay's signature fish and chips and Roasted Beef Wellington.
The dining room is open 4:30 p.m. to 10:30 p.m. daily. The bar/lounge is open 4:30 p.m. Sundays through Thursdays and 4:30 p.m. to midnight Fridays and Saturdays.
Brock Radke, Las Vegas Weekly's restaurant reviewer, calls it "the Firebrand" in his 2012 list of the top 10 steakhouses in Las Vegas.
Celebrities are often seen there, including actor Steve Buscemi.
- Cuisine: Steak, British, French, Seafood
- Price range: $$$
- Attire: Dressy
- Credit cards accepted: Yes
- Kids menu: No
- Gaming: No
- Waiter service: Yes
- Serves alcohol: Yes
- Drive thru: No
- Reservations accepted: Yes
- Delivery: No
Kitchen may not always be open during business hours. Call ahead to be sure.
- Why was water spewing from the top of the Stratosphere?
- Could high-end office complex rise downtown across from Las Vegas City Hall?
- Helene Neville, about to complete U.S. perimeter run, is diagnosed with cancer again
- Wynn Resorts offers to pay $15 million to cut ties with NV Energy
- Chris Sotiropoulos: From Motor City to Sin City — the American Coney Island takeover