Hank's Fine Steaks & Martinis
Hank's Fine Steaks & Martinis, a AAA Four Diamond restaurant, features USDA Prime dry-aged beef, fresh seafood, signature appetizers and unique side dishes - all carefully prepared by a hand-picked team of master chefs. Steaks start with the best cuts of meat, seasoned simply and cooked to perfection.
The bar opens daily at 4 p.m. with Happy Hour from 4 p.m. to 6 p.m. , featuring appetizers. Wine lovers will appreciate a selection of more than 2,500 bottles in perfectly temperature-controlled display cases.
Live piano bar entertainment is from 6 p.m. to 10 p.m. Tuesday through Thursday and from 7 p.m. to 11 p.m. Fridays and Saturdays.
Brock Radke, the Las Vegas Weekly's restaurant reviewer, listed the restaurant among the top steakhouses in Las Vegas.
Radke also says the fried chicken is the best in Henderson.
- Cuisine: American, Steak
- Price range: $$$
- Attire: Dressy
- Credit cards accepted: Yes
- Kids menu: No
- Gaming: No
- Waiter service: Yes
- Serves alcohol: Yes
- Drive thru: No
- Reservations accepted: Yes
- Delivery: No
- Poker pro Phil Ivey sues casino that claims he cheated
- UGG store, steakhouse open in Las Vegas; downtown bar shutters
- Fake trees that fueled Cosmopolitan fire aren’t regulated by county codes
- Boy, 16, fatally shot in North Las Vegas
- Ex-Henderson man possibly linked to missing women had many police run-ins