Hank's Fine Steaks & Martinis
Hank's Fine Steaks & Martinis, a AAA Four Diamond restaurant, features USDA Prime dry-aged beef, fresh seafood, signature appetizers and unique side dishes - all carefully prepared by a hand-picked team of master chefs. Steaks start with the best cuts of meat, seasoned simply and cooked to perfection.
The bar opens daily at 4 p.m. with Happy Hour from 4 p.m. to 6 p.m. , featuring appetizers. Wine lovers will appreciate a selection of more than 2,500 bottles in perfectly temperature-controlled display cases.
Live piano bar entertainment is from 6 p.m. to 10 p.m. Tuesday through Thursday and from 7 p.m. to 11 p.m. Fridays and Saturdays.
Brock Radke, the Las Vegas Weekly's restaurant reviewer, listed the restaurant among the top steakhouses in Las Vegas.
Radke also says the fried chicken is the best in Henderson.
- Cuisine: American, Steak
- Price range: $$$
- Attire: Dressy
- Credit cards accepted: Yes
- Kids menu: No
- Gaming: No
- Waiter service: Yes
- Serves alcohol: Yes
- Drive thru: No
- Reservations accepted: Yes
- Delivery: No
- Las Vegas could be the new home of an NHL team
- PBR World Finals Round 3: Reigning world champion J.B. Mauney wins third night
- Las Vegas man accused of random hammer attacks on people, vehicles
- Week 8 NFL picks and game of the week for the Sun’s handicapping contest
- Q+A: DJ Helena leads the party tonight at Drai’s Nightclub