Hash House A Go Go at The Quad
Hash House A Go Go is famous for its creative menu offerings, over-sized portions, unique presentation and a tradition of using only the freshest ingredients.
It’s been featured on TV's "Man V. Food," where host Adam Richman sank his teeth into the Fried Chicken Farm Benedict at the Hash House A Go Go on West Sahara.
Breakfast fare includes flapjacks that overflow the sides of the plate, breakfast scrambles, signature hashes and farm Benedicts.
The lunch and dinner menu features chicken and sage waffles, one-pound burgers stuffed with bacon and mashed potatoes, sandwiches like the Kokomo, stuffed with meatloaf and smoked mozzarella, and salads like the Big O Caesar.
And you can wash it all down with a signature cocktail, like the BLT Bloody Mary.
- Cuisine: American, Breakfast
- Price range: $$
- Attire: Casual
- Credit cards accepted: Yes
- Kids menu: Yes
- Gaming: No
- Waiter service: Yes
- Serves alcohol: Yes
- Drive thru: No
- Reservations accepted: No
- Delivery: No
Open 24 hours
- Gumball 3000 heads to homestretch in Death Valley and ends in Las Vegas
- Cowabunga Bay exec praises lifeguard response to near-drowning
- MGM Resorts International re-elects entire slate of incumbent directors
- Rubio picks up valuable endorsement at famous Las Vegas pawn shop
- How burgeoning Asian community is transforming Las Vegas