Hooters Casino Hotel
Located at the South side of the Strip, across from MGM, Hooters Casino is delightfully tacky, yet unrefined and embodies all that is great about Las Vegas.
That includes more than 200 Hooters Girls and live table games — including the all new i-Tables. Hooters Casino also features DJs and live entertainment, a 24-hour tropical pool and the largest Hooters Restaurant.
When you check in, you'll get a bright, colorful, comfortable room, loaded with amenities. And when you check out, you'll leave a few more bucks in your pocket to make it easier to come back next time.
- Gumball 3000 heads to homestretch in Death Valley and ends in Las Vegas
- Cowabunga Bay exec praises lifeguard response to near-drowning
- MGM Resorts International re-elects entire slate of incumbent directors
- Rubio picks up valuable endorsement at famous Las Vegas pawn shop
- How burgeoning Asian community is transforming Las Vegas