Hooters Casino Hotel
Located at the South side of the Strip, across from MGM, Hooters Casino is delightfully tacky, yet unrefined and embodies all that is great about Las Vegas.
That includes more than 200 Hooters Girls and live table games — including the all new i-Tables. Hooters Casino also features DJs and live entertainment, a 24-hour tropical pool and the largest Hooters Restaurant.
When you check in, you'll get a bright, colorful, comfortable room, loaded with amenities. And when you check out, you'll leave a few more bucks in your pocket to make it easier to come back next time.
- Sam Nazarian’s company will no longer manage SLS
- Almost 900,000 square feet of Summerlin office space placed on the market
- Bobby Flay’s pad for $8 million; Estefans’ ‘On Your Feet’; Janet Jackson; Mariah Carey
- Beyonce, Jay Z and Blue Ivy watch ‘Mystere’ at Treasure Island
- Fantasy sports employees bet at rival sites using inside info