Hooters Casino Hotel
Located at the South side of the Strip, across from MGM, Hooters Casino is delightfully tacky, yet unrefined and embodies all that is great about Las Vegas.
That includes more than 200 Hooters Girls and live table games — including the all new i-Tables. Hooters Casino also features DJs and live entertainment, a 24-hour tropical pool and the largest Hooters Restaurant.
When you check in, you'll get a bright, colorful, comfortable room, loaded with amenities. And when you check out, you'll leave a few more bucks in your pocket to make it easier to come back next time.
- Hats off to new shop at the Linq; Double Barrel makes its debut
- Las Vegas’ first topless club, Larry’s Villa, up for sale
- NASCAR Weekend photos: LVMS practice sessions; Joey Logano wins pole; Claire Sinclair, Marie Osmond
- Photos: Brad Keselowski hosts meet-and-greet at D Las Vegas, dines at Andiamo Italian Steakhouse
- Bern’s-Eye View: Handing out league awards and breaking down the tournament