One of Chicago and New York's most acclaimed contemporary Japanese restaurants has found its way into the Mirage. Japonais offers a wide selection of entrees in addition to an extensive sushi menu. Conde Nast Traveler has named it in its list of "Top 66 Restaurants in the World."
The lounge area is open from 3 p.m. to midnight Sunday through Thursday and 3 p.m. to 1 a.m. Thursday through Saturday.
The Robata Japanese Grill offers skewered and grilled items over Japanese charcoal from 3 p.m. until the kitchen closes each evening.
A late night menu is served Thursday, Friday and Saturday from 10 p.m. to 1 a.m. in the lounge. Taiko Thursdays are from 10 p.m. to 2 a.m. and feature the late night menu with a performance at midnight by a traditional Japanese Taiko drummer.
- Cuisine: Japanese
- Price range: $$$
- Attire: Casual
- Credit cards accepted: Yes
- Kids menu: No
- Gaming: No
- Waiter service: Yes
- Serves alcohol: Yes
- Drive thru: No
- Reservations accepted: Yes(Make reservations)
- Delivery: No
- Couple wanted in Las Vegas airport luggage thefts found in Arizona
- College football by the odds: Vegas picks and preview of Week 6
- New team to run Light, Daylight at Mandalay Bay; ‘Baz’ heads to Venetian
- Woman threatening to jump from downtown casino garage is in custody
- Police: Man, 72, died after parking lot tiff, punch in the face