The Joint, which holds 4,000 people, features seven luxury suites, a VIP studio level, a state-of-the-art sound system and a superior video system.
It has received numerous accolades including “Best Concert Venue” in Las Vegas Review-Journal’s “Best of Las Vegas” awards in 2010, 2011 and 2012, “No. 1 Hottest Club in America” award by Billboard Magazine in 2011, “Best New Major Concert Venue” at the 2010 Pollstar Awards, and “Best Live Music Venue” in AOL City’s Best 2010 awards.
The Joint has been the venue for concerts by Paul McCartney, Prince, The Killers, Bon Jovi, Kenny Chesney, Arcade Fire, Avenged Sevenfold, Guns N’ Roses, Rise Against, Paramore, Muse, Drake and No Doubt. The venue hosted Vegas’s first rock n’ roll residency, "Supernatural Santana: A Trip through the Hits," and in February 2012, Vegas’s first hard rock residency, "Mötley Crüe in Sin City." In 2011, the venue welcomed "Tiësto In Concert," a groundbreaking live show created exclusively for The Joint featuring the world’s No. 1 electronic DJ and producer Tiësto.
See Entertainment schedule.
- Investors buy almost 360 acres at BLM auction; 240 acres don’t sell
- Death plot in Macau draws attention during Adelson testimony
- Photos: Gordon Ramsay promotes Christina Wilson; new Aria restaurant, club
- Resorts World, off to ceremonial start, vies for theme of authenticity
- Hsieh touts Downtown Project’s successes, talks about Zappos reorganization