Lake Mead Cruises
Lake Mead Cruises has operated as a Concessioner of the National Park Service since 1987, and is the only licensed water tour provider in the Lake Mead National Recreation Area. The owners, along with the current operators, are committed to excellent customer service and hospitality aboard their fine tour boat, the Desert Princess. Lake Mead Cruises has earned a stellar reputation over the years since acquiring the Desert Princess in 1991. Lake Mead Cruises offers spectacular sightseeing experiences and has provided "Outrageously Great Tours" and memories for its visitors.
- Ali-Walsh uses speed to lead Gorman to opening night win
- SST is a million-dollar gem looking for a million-dollar boost
- Las Vegas legend Frank Mir has plenty of fight left in him
- Editorial: Why NV Energy needs to step up its solar-power game
- Tesla’s arrival in Northern Nevada shows if we build it, they will come