Lake Mead Cruises
Lake Mead Cruises has operated as a Concessioner of the National Park Service since 1987, and is the only licensed water tour provider in the Lake Mead National Recreation Area. The owners, along with the current operators, are committed to excellent customer service and hospitality aboard their fine tour boat, the Desert Princess. Lake Mead Cruises has earned a stellar reputation over the years since acquiring the Desert Princess in 1991. Lake Mead Cruises offers spectacular sightseeing experiences and has provided "Outrageously Great Tours" and memories for its visitors.
- 2 arrested at Las Vegas airport over outburst at airline agent
- UNLV sophomore forward Okonoboh leaving basketball team
- Gunman in custody after deadly attack at Planned Parenthood clinic
- Three people stabbed at party in southwest valley
- Students at a Trump rally become part of a venomous political lesson