Las Vegas Club Hotel & Casino
The Las Vegas Club, a hotel and casino associated with the Plaza Hotel & Casino, is located across the street from the Plaza on the western side of the Fremont Street Experience in downtown Las Vegas. LVC offers more than 400 rooms and suites.
However, VegasInc.com reports that Las Vegas Club is closing down its guest rooms — although the casino will remain open.
LVC also features Las Vegas Jerkys Etc. , which offers exclusive Islander Jerky and Karen’s Gourmet Cookies and Bagel Chips. The shop is open 9 a.m. to 9 p.m. Monday through Saturday and 9 a.m. to 5 p.m. Sundays.
The casino offers more than 400 of the newest slot machines, including the latest video reel games, poker and keno machines, and more than 100 progressive slot machines. It also offers classic coin slots. Table games include craps, roulette, Pai Gow poker and blackjack.
- Sam Nazarian’s company will no longer manage SLS
- Almost 900,000 square feet of Summerlin office space placed on the market
- Haggen to sell one of its Southern Nevada stores to Smart & Final
- Q+A: Lyft’s launch in Las Vegas is company’s biggest week yet
- ‘Killer-instinct mode’: Rebels going mad in first official practice of 2015-16 season