LVH - Las Vegas Hotel
As the place where Elvis Presley broke all Vegas show attendance records when it was still called the International Hotel, the LVH - Las Vegas Hotel & Casino is a time capsule of classic Vegas. Its name changed from the Las Vegas Hilton in early 2012.
While the feeling is traditional, the hotel has recently gone through renovations. From the front desk to the guest rooms, all surfaces were remodeled. Crystal chandeliers hang from the ceiling of the 74,000 square-foot casino, where there is high limit table room with high limit slots. Just off from the casino, there is the world's largest sports book, featuring 300 seats, 42 televisions and 30 big screens.
The dining choices at the property range from the award-winning Benihana, a Japanese steakhouse, to The Buffet, where guests can enjoy the wide selection of choices. After dinner, guests can take advantage of the star-studded entertainment. The hotel also makes it convenient to casino-hop as one of the stops on the Las Vegas Monorail.
- Tuesday Nights at Tempo Lounge
- Every Tuesday
- Live jazz in the Tempo Lounge
- Every Thursday, Friday, Saturday
- The King starring Trent Carlini
- Every Sunday, Monday, Wednesday, Thursday, Friday, Saturday
- Club Oasis
- Every Friday, Saturday
- Every Sunday, Monday, Tuesday, Wednesday, Thursday, Friday, Saturday
- Halloween Weekend: Nick Jonas, Chris Brown, Erasure, R3hab, Bebe Rexha and Fetish & Fantasy
- Nurse defying Ebola quarantine once worked for Southern Nevada Health District
- Boyd Q3 revenue up slightly; loss slashed by more than half
- Q+A: Bebe Rexha can’t stop drinking about you at Hyde Bellagio
- Does ‘Home Mean Nevada’ to you? Take this quiz to find out