Westgate Las Vegas & Casino
As the place where Elvis Presley broke all Vegas show attendance records when it was still called the International Hotel, the LVH - Las Vegas Hotel & Casino is a time capsule of classic Vegas. Its name changed from the Las Vegas Hilton in early 2012.
While the feeling is traditional, the hotel has recently gone through renovations. From the front desk to the guest rooms, all surfaces were remodeled. Crystal chandeliers hang from the ceiling of the 74,000 square-foot casino, where there is high limit table room with high limit slots. Just off from the casino, there is the world's largest sports book, featuring 300 seats, 42 televisions and 30 big screens.
The dining choices at the property range from the award-winning Benihana, a Japanese steakhouse, to The Buffet, where guests can enjoy the wide selection of choices. After dinner, guests can take advantage of the star-studded entertainment. The hotel also makes it convenient to casino-hop as one of the stops on the Las Vegas Monorail.
- Tuesday Nights at Tempo Lounge
- Every Tuesday
- Live jazz in the Tempo Lounge
- Every Thursday, Friday, Saturday
- The King starring Trent Carlini
- Every Sunday, Monday, Wednesday, Thursday, Friday, Saturday
- Club Oasis
- Every Friday, Saturday
- Gumball 3000 heads to homestretch in Death Valley and ends in Las Vegas
- Cowabunga Bay exec praises lifeguard response to near-drowning
- MGM Resorts International re-elects entire slate of incumbent directors
- Rubio picks up valuable endorsement at famous Las Vegas pawn shop
- How burgeoning Asian community is transforming Las Vegas