Las Vegas Little Theatre
Las Vegas Little Theatre is an amateur theatre company founded in 1978 by Jack Bell and Jack Nickolson. It launched performances in a converted storefront with an initial seating capacity of 48.
Through the years the Little Theatre continues to showcase many critically acclaimed and award-winning plays on it's stage.
- Is Calvin Harris about to exit Hakkasan for new and larger paycheck?
- Strip Scribbles: Nick Jonas + Miss Universe; Harry Styles loses money; Liam Payne injures hand
- Mike Tyson aids motorcyclist after I-15 crash in Las Vegas
- Ben Affleck admits to getting in trouble for counting cards
- Man charged with attempted murder after couple hit by car outside bar