Las Vegas Little Theatre
Las Vegas Little Theatre is an amateur theatre company founded in 1978 by Jack Bell and Jack Nickolson. It launched performances in a converted storefront with an initial seating capacity of 48.
Through the years the Little Theatre continues to showcase many critically acclaimed and award-winning plays on it's stage.
- Where you reside holds a key to a longer life in the valley
- Bankrupt Caesars unit gets court’s approval to use cash, for now
- Bill would change overtime rules for lower-wage workers
- Bearing other arms: Lawmakers take stab at loosening knife laws
- Rebels’ seniors trying to get on roll and keep careers going as long as possible