Las Vegas Little Theatre
Las Vegas Little Theatre is an amateur theatre company founded in 1978 by Jack Bell and Jack Nickolson. It launched performances in a converted storefront with an initial seating capacity of 48.
Through the years the Little Theatre continues to showcase many critically acclaimed and award-winning plays on it's stage.
- Texas man hits $1.8 million jackpot at Laughlin casino
- Bus driver accused of sexual assault mistakenly released from jail
- The Carters shine in Rebels’ 72-69 victory against No. 13 Indiana
- Caesars appeals court ruling that opens it up to $364 million claim
- Blog: Rebels lead wire-to-wire in 72-69 victory against No. 13 Indiana