Las Vegas Little Theatre
Las Vegas Little Theatre is an amateur theatre company founded in 1978 by Jack Bell and Jack Nickolson. It launched performances in a converted storefront with an initial seating capacity of 48.
Through the years the Little Theatre continues to showcase many critically acclaimed and award-winning plays on it's stage.
- Bump in credit-card debt of Las Vegans is almost double national rate
- Storms bring rain to valley, spark fire at Mount Charleston
- Parents trying to keep deceased daughter’s farewell notes sealed
- First legal medical pot sold in Nevada 15 years after approval
- Coroner: Woman, 84, found at Spring Valley home was stabbed to death