Las Vegas Little Theatre
Las Vegas Little Theatre is an amateur theatre company founded in 1978 by Jack Bell and Jack Nickolson. It launched performances in a converted storefront with an initial seating capacity of 48.
Through the years the Little Theatre continues to showcase many critically acclaimed and award-winning plays on it's stage.
- Photos: Chris Brown feuds with Tyson Beckford; Khloe Kardashian + Rick Fox?
- Chick-fil-A files for permit, is one step closer to coming to Henderson
- Review: ‘Suzanne Sizzles’ is glitz, glamour and grand fun at Westgate
- 2015 MDW photos: 50 Cent, Akon attend boxing at Downtown Las Vegas Events Center
- Time to gamble: Five pressing questions at the start of the 2015 World Series of Poker