Las Vegas Little Theatre
Las Vegas Little Theatre is an amateur theatre company founded in 1978 by Jack Bell and Jack Nickolson. It launched performances in a converted storefront with an initial seating capacity of 48.
Through the years the Little Theatre continues to showcase many critically acclaimed and award-winning plays on it's stage.
- ‘Make it shine’: New owner offers light at end of tunnel for Railroad Pass
- Photos: Lake Las Vegas home has 7 bathrooms, unlimited views
- A tale of two hearings: How bill to break up CCSD made comeback
- Manny Pacquiao obsessed with preparing for fight with Floyd Mayweather
- Former UNLV coach Jerry Tarkanian’s grandson, 5, suffers stroke