Las Vegas Little Theatre
Las Vegas Little Theatre is an amateur theatre company founded in 1978 by Jack Bell and Jack Nickolson. It launched performances in a converted storefront with an initial seating capacity of 48.
Through the years the Little Theatre continues to showcase many critically acclaimed and award-winning plays on it's stage.
- Sam Nazarian’s company will no longer manage SLS
- Almost 900,000 square feet of Summerlin office space placed on the market
- Bruno Mars to bring uptown funk to Cosmopolitan on NYE
- Bobby Flay’s pad for $8 million; Estefans’ ‘On Your Feet’; Janet Jackson; Mariah Carey
- Beyonce, Jay Z and Blue Ivy watch ‘Mystere’ at Treasure Island