Las Vegas Little Theatre
Las Vegas Little Theatre is an amateur theatre company founded in 1978 by Jack Bell and Jack Nickolson. It launched performances in a converted storefront with an initial seating capacity of 48.
Through the years the Little Theatre continues to showcase many critically acclaimed and award-winning plays on it's stage.
- Regulators scold Caesars, calling its bankruptcy an embarrassment
- Internal Memo: Zappos offering severance to employees who reject Holacracy
- MGM blocks rival hotels from showing Mayweather-Pacquiao fight
- Sandoval blasts Las Vegas business group over tax study
- 2 appear before judge in neighborhood slaying case