Las Vegas Little Theatre
Las Vegas Little Theatre is an amateur theatre company founded in 1978 by Jack Bell and Jack Nickolson. It launched performances in a converted storefront with an initial seating capacity of 48.
Through the years the Little Theatre continues to showcase many critically acclaimed and award-winning plays on it's stage.
- Q+A: Bebe Rexha can’t stop drinking about you at Hyde Bellagio
- Does ‘Home Mean Nevada’ to you? Take this quiz to find out
- On the national stage, Dean Heller quietly steps out of Harry Reid’s shadow
- South Point aims to put Las Vegas at center of bowling universe
- Famed Museum Home Filled with Nevada Pride