Las Vegas Little Theatre
Las Vegas Little Theatre is an amateur theatre company founded in 1978 by Jack Bell and Jack Nickolson. It launched performances in a converted storefront with an initial seating capacity of 48.
Through the years the Little Theatre continues to showcase many critically acclaimed and award-winning plays on it's stage.
- Was the clock operator to blame? UNLV loses at Hawaii on last play
- Moapa Valley rallies to force overtime, beats Desert Pines for state championship
- Get a taste of what Las Vegas used to be — in Laughlin
- SLS off to rough start but looking forward to 2015
- Las Vegas’ own DeMarco Murray making run at NFL record