Las Vegas Little Theatre
Las Vegas Little Theatre is an amateur theatre company founded in 1978 by Jack Bell and Jack Nickolson. It launched performances in a converted storefront with an initial seating capacity of 48.
Through the years the Little Theatre continues to showcase many critically acclaimed and award-winning plays on it's stage.
- Paint it red: Rebels take cannon back to Las Vegas
- ‘Frank: The Man, The Music’ to close Nov. 28 at Palazzo Theater
- Yunker, once with UNR, helps Rebels win back Fremont Cannon
- Route 91 uses more than one route to appeal to masses; Phish talk abounds
- Week 4 NFL game of the week, picks for the Sun’s handicapping contest