Las Vegas Little Theatre
Las Vegas Little Theatre is an amateur theatre company founded in 1978 by Jack Bell and Jack Nickolson. It launched performances in a converted storefront with an initial seating capacity of 48.
Through the years the Little Theatre continues to showcase many critically acclaimed and award-winning plays on it's stage.
- More shops at Las Vegas Premium Outlets North; Frederick’s of Hollywood closes 3 locations
- Las Vegas woman wins $1.27 million at Aliante casino
- Win seat next to Evander Holyfield at Mayweather Jr.-Pacquiao bout May 2
- Should MGM branch out into real estate?
- Avoiding or attending: How to navigate the weekend of the big fight