Las Vegas National Golf Club
Las Vegas National Golf Club, located less than 10 minutes from the world famous Las Vegas Strip, is a classic and traditional style 18-hole championship golf course that provides golfers of all skill levels with a unique challenge and a fun,enjoyable experience. The par 71 course features thousands of trees, well positioned sand bunkers and a few water hazards that protect lush fairways and manicured greens. "The National", designed in 1961 by architect Bert Stamps, has a rich history to say the least. The course hosted a number of LPGA & PGA events including the Tournament of Champions, Sahara Invitational and the Las Vegas Invitational
- 5 things to keep in mind as Caesars bankruptcy advances
- First responder marks rapid-fire events of Cosmopolitan blaze
- 3 Fresh & Easy stores in eastern valley set to close
- Bobby Reynolds of AEG Live: Who makes the Entertainment Capital of the World tick?
- Bryan Kroten of Maverick Helicopters: With travelers, the sky’s the limit