LAVO Restaurant & Nightclub at The Palazzo is the latest dining and nightlife concept from the creators of TAO Asian Bistro, TAO Nightclub & TAO Beach.
Corporate Executive Chef Ralph Scamardella and his experienced team treat guests to a culinary voyage with selections of classic Italian dishes. Signature highlights include the one-pound Kobe Meatballs, served with sausage ragu, whipped fresh ricotta or salad and a garlic crostini; and some of the best pizzas in Las Vegas, including the Lobster Scampi Pizza, baked straight from a wood burning brick oven.
Dinner is served from 5 p.m. to midnight Sunday through Thursday and from 5 p.m. to 1 a.m. Friday and Saturday.
Saturday brunch is from 2 p.m. to 6 p.m.
The Lavo Lounge is open from from 5 p.m. to midnight on Monday and from 5 p.m. to 4 a.m. Tuesday through Sunday.
The Lavo Nightclub, featuring renowned DJ talent manning the decks on any given night, is open from 11 p.m. to 5 a.m. Sunday, Tuesday and Wednesday and from 10:30 p.m. to 5 a.m. on Friday and Saturday.
- Cuisine: Italian
- Price range: $$$
- Attire: Dressy
- Credit cards accepted: Yes
- Kids menu: No
- Gaming: No
- Waiter service: Yes
- Serves alcohol: Yes
- Drive thru: No
- Reservations accepted: Yes
- Delivery: No
- Handicap accessible: (ADA-compliant)
- 21+: Yes
- After hours: No
- Live music: Unknown
- Number of bars: 2
- Number of rooms: 3
- Private rooms: Yes
- Private events: Yes
- Reservations: Yes
- Theme nights: Tuesday Industry, Wednesday Label Junkie, Thursday Residance House Music, Sunday Industry
- Bottle service: Yes
- Cover charge: Y
- Cover charge specials: Local ladies free
- Locals free: Varies
- Locals' night: Tuesday
- VIP Area: Yes
- Payment options:
- American Express
- No checks accepted
- New team to run Light, Daylight at Mandalay Bay; ‘Baz’ heads to Venetian
- Police: Man, 72, died after parking lot tiff, punch in the face
- Woman threatening to jump from downtown casino garage is in custody
- Henderson Bowl classic: Basic holds off Green Valley’s rally in wild final minute
- Plane lands safely after reporting possible braking, steering problem