Le Cafe Ile St. Louis
- email: firstname.lastname@example.org
Looking for that Parisian sidewalk cafe experience in the heart of Las Vegas? You'll find a climate-controlled version in Le Café Ile St. Louis in the Paris Las Vegas. There you can enjoy traditional coffee shop favorites served with French flair. The bistro's menu offers breakfast, lunch, dinner, late night snacks and a 24-hour full bar. And if you just need a specialty coffee drink, they serve cafe au lait, cafe filter, espresso, cappuccino and latte.
- Cuisine: American, Coffee-Pastry, French
- Price range: $$
- Attire: Casual
- Credit cards accepted: Yes
- Kids menu: No
- Gaming: Yes
- Waiter service: Yes
- Serves alcohol: Yes
- Drive thru: No
- Reservations accepted: No
- Delivery: No
Open 24 hours
- Why was water spewing from the top of the Stratosphere?
- Could high-end office complex rise downtown across from Las Vegas City Hall?
- Wynn Resorts offers to pay $15 million to cut ties with NV Energy
- From well-paid accountant to teacher in at-risk school: Meet Las Vegas’ Mr. Smith
- Tesla’s response to angst over lithium deal pleases Nevada lawmakers