- email: [email protected]
This New York City transplant is acclaimed for its classic and contemporary French cuisine in an elegant, yet whimsical circus-themed dining room. Le Cirque's signature dishes includes the lobster salad with black truffle dressing, Ahi tuna tartar with a quail egg, cucumber and caviar crème fraîche and a traditional gazpacho is enhanced with Dungeness crab.
Honors include 13 AAA Five Diamond awards and multiple One Michelin Star awards.
Le Cirque is listed among the top 10 in the book “Eating Las Vegas 2013: The 50 Essential Restaurants.”
Le Cirque is open for dinner from 5:30 p.m. to 10 p.m. Tuesday through Sunday and is closed on Monday. Reservations are strongly recommended by calling 866-259-7111 or 702-693-8865.
- Cuisine: French
- Price range: $$$$
- Attire: Dressy
- Credit cards accepted: Yes
- Kids menu: No
- Gaming: No
- Waiter service: Yes
- Serves alcohol: Yes
- Drive thru: No
- Reservations accepted: Yes
- Delivery: No
- With a swipe of the smartphone, loyalty punch cards becoming obsolete
- $66 million expansion planned for Mandalay Bay convention center
- Rancher wonders aloud if blacks better off as slaves
- New Jersey finds ‘poker tourism’ increasing for online games
- What happened to Harry Reid’s hand-picked candidate for governor?