- email: [email protected]
This New York City transplant is acclaimed for its classic and contemporary French cuisine in an elegant, yet whimsical circus-themed dining room. Le Cirque's signature dishes includes the lobster salad with black truffle dressing, Ahi tuna tartar with a quail egg, cucumber and caviar crème fraîche and a traditional gazpacho is enhanced with Dungeness crab.
Honors include 13 AAA Five Diamond awards and multiple One Michelin Star awards.
Le Cirque is listed among the top 10 in the book “Eating Las Vegas 2013: The 50 Essential Restaurants.”
Le Cirque is open for dinner from 5:30 p.m. to 10 p.m. Tuesday through Sunday and is closed on Monday. Reservations are strongly recommended by calling 866-259-7111 or 702-693-8865.
- Cuisine: French
- Price range: $$$$
- Attire: Dressy
- Credit cards accepted: Yes
- Kids menu: No
- Gaming: No
- Waiter service: Yes
- Serves alcohol: Yes
- Drive thru: No
- Reservations accepted: Yes
- Delivery: No
- The future of Las Vegas: See what’s coming to Strip in ’15
- NYE in Las Vegas: 80,000 fireworks, music of Whitney, One Republic, Pitbull
- Put a ring on it! A Christmas gift for Britney Spears: Engagement?
- Mark of ‘Mark & Mercedes’ leaves show; J.C. Fernandez to step in
- Las Vegas company could print your next car