Light Nightclub, turned on by Cirque du Soleil, brings A-list DJs, festival-style visuals and an incredible performance element to Mandalay Bay. Entertainers in Cirque-caliber costumes interact with guests and perform aerial acts and dance numbers throughout the night set to a soundtrack provided by some of the top names in electronic dance music.
- Bank of America reaches $300 million settlement over Fontainebleau
- Defense in slaying of neighborhood mom wants gunshot residue test
- U.S. official: Iran behind cyber attack on Las Vegas Sands
- House flipping in Las Vegas has scaled back but continues to be lucrative
- Nevada Gaming Commission approves betting on Olympics