Light Nightclub, turned on by Cirque du Soleil, brings A-list DJs, festival-style visuals and an incredible performance element to Mandalay Bay. Entertainers in Cirque-caliber costumes interact with guests and perform aerial acts and dance numbers throughout the night set to a soundtrack provided by some of the top names in electronic dance music.
- Las Vegas freeway ramps reopen after 5.3-magnitude earthquake
- Census population estimates push Las Vegas to No. 29
- Robuchon vs. Del Frisco’s; Therapy downtown; Made L.V.; STK’s new items
- Quake rattles nerves in Napa Valley after 2014 disaster
- Review: Bryan Adams, at Mandalay Bay, still wants to rock at 55 — and does