Light Nightclub, turned on by Cirque du Soleil, brings A-list DJs, festival-style visuals and an incredible performance element to Mandalay Bay. Entertainers in Cirque-caliber costumes interact with guests and perform aerial acts and dance numbers throughout the night set to a soundtrack provided by some of the top names in electronic dance music.
- Woman shot, killed after women ask to use her phone to call for help
- Paratrooper from Las Vegas killed during training at Fort Polk
- Decker-Boyd connections highlight UNLV’s Spring Showcase
- Las Vegas’ Kris Bryant gets 1st hit, reaches base 5 times as Cubs beat Padres
- Caged puppies on car roof trigger dozens of 911 calls