The Marjorie Barrick Museum at UNLV
The Barrick Museum on the UNLV campus features an outdoor xeriscape demonstration garden, live desert reptiles, mammals and insects, natural history and anthropology in exhibits that cover the North, Central and South Americas.
- Sketch Saturday
- Every Saturday
- Bankrupt Caesars unit gets court’s approval to use cash, for now
- Are Shania Twain and Celine Dion returning to Caesars Palace?
- Jon Taffer of ‘Bar Rescue’ to open bar in Las Vegas, talks dining scene, pub vs. bar
- Sandoval signs emergency school construction bill
- State pulls teens from rural Nevada juvenile camp after riot