The opening date is April 6, 2013, for the Marquee Dayclub at The Cosmopolitan of Las Vegas. The 22,000-square-foot multi-level Marquee Nightclub & Dayclub entertainment complex boasts two pools, several bars and a gaming area. Programming throughout the season is highlighted by resident DJs encompassing the world's premier electronic music talent.
European bathing (bikini top optional) is permitted Monday-Thursday.
Exclusive experiences can be had in one of the grand cabanas, which feature infinity edge glass dipping pools, flat-screen televisions and dedicated cocktail and food service. The ultimate day-to-night offering will be discovered in the exclusive bungalows dotting the perimeter of the Dayclub, complete with overnight quarters, individual pools and an open-air party deck. Days spent dancing or basking in the sun are made complete with well-thought-out amenities while a specialty cocktail and food menu from Corporate Executive Chef Ralph Scamardella fuels the party. A rotating roster of resident DJs will spin music for the summer.
- Handicap accessible: (Unknown)
- 21+: Yes
- After hours: No
- Live music: Yes
- Private rooms: Unknown
- Private events: Yes
- Reservations: Yes
- Bottle service: Yes
- Cover charge: Yes
- Cover charge specials: Local ladies free, cover subject to change
- Locals free: No
- Locals' night: No
- VIP Area: Yes
- Payment options:
- American Express
- No checks accepted
- Chick-fil-A files for permit, is one step closer to coming to Henderson
- Steel structure of Las Vegas Arena complete as construction chugs along
- Former Metro Police officer arrested on child porn counts
- Report: Future of Las Vegas transportation includes light rail under Strip, monorail extension
- Gumball 3000, with Tony Hawk, Diplo, Skrillex, arrives in L.V. on Friday