When it comes to the notion of eating seafood in the desert, this chic restaurant breaks the mold. Guests enter Michael Mina through the Bellagio's flower-filled conservatory. Egyptian-born chef, restaurateur and cookbook author Michael Mina's creations including Maine lobster pot pie, miso-glazed cod, tatare of Ahi tuna, as well as land favorites like rack of lamb and American "Kobe" ribeye.
Awards include multiple AAA Four Diamond awards, multiple One Michelin Star awards and multiple Mobil Four Star awards.
Michael Mina is included in the book “Eating Las Vegas 2013: The 50 Essential Restaurants.”
The restaurant is open 5:30 p.m. to 10 p.m. Thursdays through Tuesdays and is closed Wednesdays.
- Cuisine: American, Seafood
- Price range: $$$$
- Attire: Dressy
- Credit cards accepted: Yes
- Kids menu: No
- Gaming: No
- Waiter service: Yes
- Serves alcohol: Yes
- Drive thru: No
- Reservations accepted: Yes
- Delivery: No
- UFC 190 breakdown, betting odds and picks: Nogueira brothers are slight underdogs
- Man shot in head near Sahara and Maryland Parkway
- Celebrity preview: Aerosmith, Johnny Mathis, Danzig, Ziggy Marley, Chromeo, Jay Leno
- Suspect sought in northwest valley armed robbery
- Tristan Clark, 2017 recruiting target for UNLV, transfers to Findlay Prep